Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Do you get the pre order bonus with this ?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 11, 2013 8:43:59 PM PST
Do you get the pr order bonus with this? On GameStop it comes with a ear keychain and codes or something, does amazon do every game with the or order bonuses like GameStop?

Posted on Jan 14, 2013 12:49:58 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 14, 2013 12:50:43 AM PST
Kirk Travel says:
I can say it honestly depends on what the developer and its publisher does. They will give pre-order goods out through amazon, but only if it generates enough interest. Like let's say that this is Halo, CoD, or Gears- then yes your more likely to get pre-order goodies. Because Blockbuster brands sell like liquid.

However each store, online or off will each give different pre-order stuff, unless its a Deluxe PC copy where you'd likley get it all w/DL or physical disc.

Oh and its coming in March 2013 at the time of the post.

Posted on Jan 14, 2013 2:08:31 PM PST
Chris94 says:
Most likely they will, but not a key chain or anything. Most likely a extra gun or something.

Posted on Feb 22, 2013 7:24:33 PM PST
Dom says:
Gamestop offers an EXCLUSIVE zombie herd mode, which im pretty sure is the only multiplayer in the game. On top of the herd mode they are also giving out a weapons pack, not sure if it's the same one as amazon, but I don't really care to be honest... I picked gamestop because of the herd mode bonus.

Posted on Feb 28, 2013 9:41:25 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 28, 2013 9:42:09 PM PST
Steven says:
Gamestop offers much better pre-order bonuses. I'm going with Gamestop on this game...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jan 11, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 28, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about