Customer Discussions > Mario and Luigi: Dream Team forum

How do you think it will be compared to it's predecessors?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 28, 2013 9:58:08 AM PDT
My favorite was Superstar Saga, then PIT, and lastly, Bowser's Inside Sotry. I just wasn't the biggest fan of this game, I didn't like being limited inside Bowser, and never even finished it. I will try to start it over this summer in prep for this game.

Posted on May 7, 2013 1:06:25 AM PDT
J.S. Lewis says:
I think it's going to be fantastic! The thing is, though, the Mario & Luigi RPGs have never disappointed me. Superstar Saga was great, and Bowser's Inside Story was a blast (I never got a chance to play Partners in Time). So honestly, I can't imagine this one being any less than hours of pure fun. So far, the only thing that's thrown me off about this one is that you only play as Mario & Luigi. Seeing as the previous two entries in the series had more playable characters (the babies in PiT, Bowser in BIS) than just our two titular heroes, I sort of expected the next one to add more new players into the mix. Oh, well. It still looks great!

Posted on May 12, 2013 9:35:50 AM PDT
Robin Glick says:
It's going to be better since the only thing I really didn't like in the previous ones was how the characters looked.

Posted on Jun 16, 2013 12:10:07 PM PDT
Weegee Weed says:
0_0 dam it i wish i had a ds now Y CANT U HAVE GUD GAMES LIKE THIS PS VITA Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on Jun 20, 2013 9:21:51 PM PDT
A. Rizzie says:
I believe you meant:
0_0 Dam it, I wish I had a ds now. Why can't you have good games like this, PS Vita? Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grammar: it's UNDERrated.

Posted on Jul 9, 2013 11:59:57 PM PDT
Jason says:
Partners in Time was a pretty fun game.

And there are good games on the Vita, I've got like 15 of them, you just have to look.

Posted on Jul 19, 2013 12:10:02 PM PDT
Jordan Knapp says:
They were all fantastic games. I can't even name a favorite because they're all so good, honestly, though I'd have to say the DS titles edge out Superstar Saga, if only by a very small margin. Can't wait for Dream Team. I reserved a copy today. :)

Posted on Jul 23, 2013 3:27:11 PM PDT
DC says:
August 11, 2013 I cannot wait for this game to come out. All of Mario and Luigi games are one my all time favorite Mario games included the past Mario games and New Super Mario games. I have been playing Mario for 20 years and I have play every Mario games. Mario and Luigi never fail me when is comes to humor, stories and battling. When I saw the trailer of this game, I was surprised and I want to play it. The graphics, the bosses, enemies, and the Bros battle moves of this game will be awesome. If you played the last 3 Mario and Luigi games and I want everyone to buy this game I know it will be exciting.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2013 10:14:04 AM PDT
Brad says:
This is a 3DS game not a DS game...just in case you decide to buy a DS for this...lol.

I have this game on preorder and I think it will be great! I've played all 3 games in the series so far and I enjoyed them all very much. The original is still the best :P

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2013 4:04:51 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 31, 2013 11:04:22 PM PDT
DC says:
I respect and understand that you want good games for PS Vita, but you made some mistakes. 1) Hello, this game is for 3DS not ds. If you want 3DS, you can buy it and it costs a bit expensive than PS Vita and 3DS is getting popular. 2) I am more of PS3 and Nintendo than PS Vita. Nintendo was never released for PS. I tried PS Vita at Gamestop one time and it is ok. 3) For over 20 years since Nintendo came to U.S.A., Nintendo is getting more and more popular than PS and Xbox combined. I have been playing Nintendo since I was 6 years old and trust me, I know how popular Nintendo is.

Posted on Aug 1, 2013 4:57:26 PM PDT
Sadie Rewton says:
I loved playing Partners in Time, and Bowser's Inside Story! (Never got to play Superstar Saga... Sad.) Anyway, I had a lot of fun playing as the baby Brothers, and as Bowser, and now there's a lot of emphasis on my favorite Mario character, Luigi! I bet it's going to be as good as the last three Mario and Luigi games!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  10
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Apr 28, 2013
Latest post:  Aug 1, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Mario and Luigi: Dream Team
Mario and Luigi: Dream Team by Nintendo (Nintendo 3DS)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (189)