Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
asked by Moe Priell on March 21, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 11-20 of 91 answers
A
This just happened to me and I was completely ready to chuck the thing. Thanks for the tip!
Kelly M. Stitzel answered on March 31, 2011
Comment | 4 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks also to Moe. I have done a workaround but this is definitely better. My workaround, in case anyone needs it is: leave it alone for 48 - 72 hours, then plug it into the charger (hooked to electric power, not to a computer). Let it fully recharge and you'll be good to go. I have used this for several different clips with success.
Cornichon answered on July 1, 2013
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
THANK YOU! My daughter was given this for Christmas and it "stopped working" a couple days ago. Nothing seemed to fix it (charging it, hooking it up to the computer, etc.) and I was looking here to find warranty information and stumbled across this. It worked like a charm. I really appreciate you putting this here!
J. Matlock answered on February 21, 2014
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks for the tip. I was ready to send mine back. Seems like a design defect.
david answered on April 17, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thank you! And here I was looking for a new one!
Geralyn O. answered on May 15, 2011

A
Happily your suggestion works like magic.
Joseph Krakow answered on July 2, 2011

A
My player has worked fine for over a year of daily use. Today it suddenly went dark in the middle of playing, and wouldn't turn on. Found this thread, and tried what Moe said...worked perfectly! Thanks
Terrance Lackie answered on July 13, 2011

A
Works great... until you realize that the problem is the with the battery. I bought three at the same time. At first I could listen for eight hours on one charge. All three are now down to minus two hours. (sigh) I love my little clippies.
Just Falcon answered on July 16, 2011

A
Thanks so much, I've had my Sansa Clip+ for 7 months and it suddenly stopped working. I was looking for warranty info and came across your resetting instructions, it worked!
EJH answered on July 17, 2011

A
Wish I'd known to try that before I trashed mine. I may buy another, and will try that method if it ever dies.
lobo65 answered on August 16, 2011
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Next ›

See all questions about this product