Designed for consumers, the zBoost dual band cell phone signal booster extends a zBoost Cell Zone for single or multiple users in homes or offices simulatneously.
Satisfy all your cellular phone needs with the Wireless Extenders YX510-PCS/CEL zBoost zP Wireless Booster, which works with both cellular frequencies (800 and 1900 MHz) and can extend cellular coverage up to 2500 square feet. This unit can handle signals from all the major U.S. cellular carriers.* The package includes everything you need: amplifier base unit, power supply, base unit antenna, low-loss SATV coaxial cable (RG6), signal antenna and mounting hardware. The omni-directional signal antenna receives signals from multiple cell towers.
Improve your cell signal with the dual-band YX510-PCS/CEL--perfect for boosting the signal of cellular frequencies up to 2500 square feet.
Using a revolutionary, patent pending technology that protects the carrier network, the YX510 improves indoor cell phone coverage by capturing and repeating the outside signal, bringing it into the building and enhancing it. This process creates a "Cell Zone" in your home or office.
Click here to see a PDF overview of setting up the Wireless Booster.
The Wireless Extenders zBoost system includes:
- Outdoor antenna (repeats the signal) can be installed outdoors above the roofline or indoors in the attic or near a window
- Coax cable (RG6- ultra low-loss, DBS satellite) connects from the outdoor antenna to the base unit
- Base unit: Sleekly designed, it amplifies the signal and provides oscillation detection/correction which protects the carrier network using patent-pending technology.
- Indoor antenna connects to the base unit to repeat the signal and create "Cell Zone"--no physical connection to the phone is needed.
*The use of radio distribution equipment that enhances, extends or amplifies a wireless signal may be prohibited without the consent of the wireless carrier upon whose network such equipment will be used. You should consult with your carrier before purchasing such equipment to use with that carrier’s service.
Choosing the best location for installation of the Signal Antenna provides the best performance and the largest area of improved signal. Determine the location that provides the strongest signal using the signal strength indicator on your cell phone. For the best reception, find the location that provides the most bars of signal strength and locate the Signal Antenna at that location.
- US PCS 1900 MHz band
- Uplink: 1850 - 1910 MHz
- Downlink: 1930 - 1990 MHz
- US Cellular 800/850 MHz band
- Uplink: 824 - 849 MHz
- Downlink: 869 - 894 MHz
- Network formats: CDMA, GSM, TDMA, AMPS, GPRS, EDGE, 1xRTT, EVDO, HSDPA
- Total Signal Gain: 60dB (adaptive)
- Output Power: less than 0.5 Watt EiRP (w/ included antenna)
- Unit weight: 1 pound
- Unit size: 5 x 7 x 2 inches
- Power input: 100-120 VAC 60 Hz
- Power output: 5VDC, 1.5A
- Signal antenna cable: Outdoor rated 75 ohm DBS satellite coaxial cable, Type-F male
- Base unit antenna: 50 ohm, TNC male
Note: If you need coverage for only one cellular carrier, check out the YX500/PCS
(1900 MHz) or the YX500/CEL