5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice
I love these glasses. They have just the right amount of darkness, they fit great on my head and face; I'm a medium to somewhat smaller head and face. I think it may be a women's fit. And they look really cool. I'm proud to wear them.
Published 20 months ago by Val M.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Small
Too small, hurts face, but stylistic for smaller faces. In addition Amazon should advertise the measurements of their glasses so better choices can be made.
Published 5 months ago by Albert Barrios Jr

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, May 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, February 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, except..., January 11, 2014
They look great, fit on well and look very expensive. Note though, dropped mine once and the top part slightly broke off but is barely noticed (That's why its still a 5 star rating) but still looks great on me.. at least my friends say they do ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great glasses for the price, May 13, 2014
Finally some glasses that fit my tiny face! It's not often I actually find cheap glasses that specify how many mm the lenses are. That they do really makes it easier to buy them and feel like they will actually fit - which they did. These were good for my small face and a cheap price that I can live with! I think they will also work for bigger faces than mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sunglasses!, January 7, 2014
I wanted an alternative pair to the Ray Bans as I am afraid of breaking or losing them. These sunglasses are perfect for those small faced. I am small faced myself so I need sunglasses below 55mm. The fit is great and the quality is surprisingly NICE for $3 sunglasses. They don't feel cheap on your face as the sunglasses are heavier material. These will be my everyday pair for sure! If I do end up losing them, I will definitely reorder! Also, the sunglasses come with a nice sleeve.

5.0 out of 5 stars In love, January 16, 2014
These sunglasses fit so well and aren't too big nor too small. The quality is outstanding for the price. My friends and family love them and I've already recommended them to a few people.

5.0 out of 5 stars QUALITY CHEAPNESS, March 8, 2013
Love these sunglasses. Im not very responsible with sunglasses so Im constantly having to buy new pairs. Love that these are normally only $6-7 and free shipping! Living in LA there are alot off places to get cheap sunglasses, but they are never less than $10 for the exact same pair.

** 4/6/13 FINALLY BROKE MY 4TH PAIR. THE SCREW ON ONE SIDE KEEPS COMING OUT, CONSTANTLY! THIS PAIR I HAVE ONLY HAD FOR LESS THAN A MONTH

3.0 out of 5 stars I was not wowed, August 11, 2013
sarah (New Jersey, USA) - See all my reviews
The picture of these glasses makes it look awesome! They look the exact same inperson, too. The only complaint I have is that the little clear things that sit on your nose make the glasses stick out from your face. It may just be the shape of my nose that causes this to happen, but it is noticable when they sick out. Other than that, I love these glasses. I think they are very cute, and the price is great!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Price, Cheap Glasses, April 12, 2013
The sunglasses are cheaply made, and cheaply priced. I purchased them for my daughter to use as part of a costume, and a costume accessory is all I could reccommend them for.
There were several spots where the manufacturing glue was left "stringy" on the edges of the lenses. Overall, very poor quality, which is what I expected to begin with, due to price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Won't regret it!, July 6, 2014
These shades are great they look awesome. This style is what's up. The gold and black wayfarers shipped fast haven't worn at all it's been months. For the price u can't beat it. Can't regret this buy!