4.0 out of 5 stars Cute for summer!
These sunglasses are replicas of the Tom Ford's I have seen Kourtney Kardashian wearing. I loved them but unfortunately I gave them away because they are slighty on the smaller side compared to what they look like in the picture. Cute if you have a smaller face but I prefer my sunglasses over-oversized! lol
Published on February 8, 2012 by cjs

1.0 out of 5 stars too pointy and small
they are pretty much kid sunglasses they are way too small and too pointy. not attractive at all and I like cat eye glasses
Published 4 months ago by andrea schlesinger

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute for summer!, February 8, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars They have become my go-to sunglasses!!, April 19, 2013
Lovely! I got exactly what I expected. Incredibly classy, like Audrey Hepburn. Perfect size, fits comfortably and gorgeous color. They are very nice! All of my glasses slide down my nose and it gets frustrating but they stay up on my tiny nose bridge so it passes the test in my book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool!, April 12, 2013
Love these- they are incredibly cool! They are large so just be aware they are not the small cat eye glasses. I think they are awesome!

1.0 out of 5 stars too pointy and small, February 20, 2014
This review is from: zeroUV® - Super Fashion Mod Chic High Pointed Cat-Eye Sunglasses (Eyewear)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy for the price, February 1, 2012
I love vintage items and wanted to find some inexpensive cat-eye sun glasses. If you have the same desire these are the glasses for you. i am not the kind of gal that can drop $80-$100 on sun glasses...come on thats a lot! I received these quick and not broken. They even came with a draw string black bag to prevent them from getting scratched...cool plus! There light weight and are clearly a simply plastic. I read the previouse review and think she had way too high expectations for $10 pair of sun glasses. Yes, there cheap but there good for what you pay. If you want super high quality glasses go to Dior, Prada, or Coco. These are a good "if they get lost or scratched pair" you didn't loose out too much $ wise.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the Cat-Eye!, April 2, 2012
The Cat-Eye shades are totally cute & totally trendy right now (Kourtney Kardashian)! They are gorgeous & extremely affordable... I highly recommend ;)

1.0 out of 5 stars You pay for what you get, December 16, 2013
Cheap looking. Looks like they belong on a Barbie doll. Pay more money and get more quality. Sorry for the poor review.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, January 6, 2013
jwild (Pittsburgh PA) - See all my reviews
These glasses broke after 2 days. They also were a tad small, but I have a really round face. These would be better on someone with a smaller face.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are adorable, May 22, 2014
I think these are just adorable sunglasses. They fit fairly well, too. I have a bigger head so that should be taken into consideration, but I think that the overall fit is quite nice. Not too loose or snug. One thing that might bother you is that they don't sit on the face like your average sunglasses. It's been my experience that the temples to most sunglasses attack to the upper-middle section of the frame, right at the eyeline, but these attach at the top of the cat point. When wearing them it's like they're attached closer to the brow. So when you first put them on they don't feel like they're in the right place. That might be annoying to you, so it's just something to consider.

I didn't notice any distortion, so that's good. I hate how some cheaper sunglasses distort my field of vision. I haven't tested them outside yet, so I don't know just how good they are in the sunlight. I can edit that if I remember to do it, though. :-)

For the price, I think these are fine sunglasses.

4.0 out of 5 stars They're small but..., May 8, 2014
Missy (Grand Rapids, MI) - See all my reviews
Okay, so I do agree that they are pretty small as far as sunglasses go. I only gave it four stars because, fortunately, they still fit me. The design is super cute and bold, the lens is a bit darker than the picture. All in all pretty solid purchase given how inexpensive they were.

Rate and Discover Movies