|Item Weight||0.212 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6.14 x 2.52 x 0.71 inches|
|Item model number||D1001|
|Manufacturer Part Number||D1001|
Drone Strobe, 5 White Cree LEDs Drone Strobe for Night Anti Collision, Fits All Multirotor Quadcopter Drones Like DJI Phantom, Mavic, Spark, DJI Inspire 1 2, Matrice, 3DR Solo, Matrice
Enhance your purchase
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Item Weight||6 Grams|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Rechargeable Battery Included||Yes|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Visible at 3 miles away- tested for FAA 107.29, and got approved by our agent.
- 5 White Cree Leds: High Intensity Super Bright White Cree LED Strobes! 5 Times Brighter than our competitor. Lightweight 6 grams, will not consume extra power of your drone during flying.
- Easy to Charge, Up To 3 Hours. There’s power indicators lights to remind you charging status. Powered by Extra Rechargable Lipo Battery with overcharge/discharge protection.Long working time. Up to 3 hours light, enjoy your fly time.
- Tool Free Installation: NO WIRING NEEDED.Fully self contained. 3M tape mounted, easy install and removed without hurting the surface.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee: We promise “no question asked” replacement and refund if there is any unsatisfication to our products. Works on all drones like UAS DJI Inspire 1 2 Phantom Mavic Pro AIR Typhoon H Yuneec Matrice RC Aircraft and so on.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
TopSun is committed to provide you TOP quality LED Lights for your drone!
Works on all drones like DJI Phantom, Mavic, Spark, DJI Inspire 1 2, Matrice, 3DR Solo, Matrice and others. Also Perfect for Outdoor Discovery Spotlight, Night riding, Outdoor activities, Jogging, Mountain climbing...
- charging: 1 hours fast fully charge, 6+ hours working time.
- comes in complete set with all you need to mount and fly, no tapping into your drones battery or goofy wiring NO impact on flight time or flight dynamics.
- simple mount with 3M tape, stay well and easy to remove without hurting the surface of your drone.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee: We promise “no question asked” replacement and fully refund if there is any issue about our product.
1* Drone Led Strobe Light
1* Charge Cable
1* 3M Tape
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is precisely what I was looking for when searching for an anti-collision light for my Mavic Mini, especially since that particular drone is so tiny and very easy to lose sight of, especially in a gray overcast sky (which matches its own color), and also in the sunrise/sunset twilight hours where you're usually battling the Sun rising and setting.
It probably seems bit expensive for what simple hardware it is (it's just a tiny PCB with a 5-LED array and an equally tiny Li-Ion battery attached to it), but in my opinion, it's well worth the extra cash since there doesn't appear to be anything else on the market that even comes close to it in tiny size, extreme low mass, simplicity (no bulky plastic enclosure), and brilliant luminosity.
UPDATE: The power switch ended up breaking off the first one I bought, but it's very possible I was just a bit too rough with it at some point. So take care to be gentle when turning these on and off . Also, I had gotten a few more in order hot glue them into an 360-degree vertical array, but it turns out that the temperature of the glue is hot enough to mess up the soldering on the PCB (which I should have known) and I ended up toasting the circuitry on a couple others. So if you are thinking of doing something similar, keep the glue away from the traces. This is still a great product, so don't let my costly lessons deter you from trying one out.
By J Drummer on May 27, 2020
I have low flying sight seeing planes, rescue helicopters, crop dusters, and a variable pop-up "we ain't messin' around" No Fly Zone patrolled by low flying aircraft - (Go Joe). I want to be seen. I used the included Velcro to attach the strobe to the back starboard leg. My thinking is that I can maintain VLS going out to a location, grab some photo's then focus on my UAV on the return to home. I made my selection based on need to be seen, then lightweight, then cost. Great value.
It does have a double pulse for the strobe itself, and is very bright. Easy to identify charging indicators and feels decently well build. My only concern is that for a small drone, it is rather large. I cant place it on the legs well so I have resorted to placing it on the back battery cover, and it is secure with the velcro it comes with. I didnt have any issues with it coming off and I will likely still use it, just wish it were a little smaller.
Top reviews from other countries
Eyes & lasts longer than several drone batteries yet to be viewed @ night but no doubt will suffice my requirement. I would love to see the device encased in clear heat shrink tubing for weather protection but shall fit this my self and forward pics
Safe flying, delivery cud have been better as some delivery contractors don't deliver to remote areas 🇳🇫