Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno
Customer Discussions > Telephantasm: [2 CD/1 DVD] forum

Is 'A-Sides' a better hits compilation?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 25, 2010, 5:40:26 AM PDT
Fortang says:
I think A-Sides is a better hits compilation than 'Telephantasm', but I feel that this is still worth buying for the unreleased nuggets, alternate versions, and some of the early tracks that were left off 'A-Sides'. Also, I'm dying to get the DVD and finally have the 'Black Hole Sun' video!

Posted on Sep 4, 2010, 10:49:25 AM PDT
® says:
Yeah, i pretty much feel the same way, but still undecided whether to buy or not. The single disc version seems like a waste, so I'll be skipping that version.

Does anyone have confirmation whether or not these have been remastered???

Posted on Jan 29, 2011, 10:53:31 PM PST
DJS says:
A-Sides is the better compilation. "Nothing To Say and Loud Love" are great songs, yet they kept them off Telephantasm? Actually it doesn't matter for me anyways as I own all their albums. I make CDR copies of all my cd's now, (cause I got sick of buying them over and over) so I'm just going to download that "Black Rain" track for a buck and, re-copy Badmotorfinger with that at the end. If you like videos, more power to you but I grew out of that in the mid 90's and I especially hate when bands substitute studio versions wtih live tracks. Save live songs for the all live albums please!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Aug 25, 2010
Latest post:  Jan 29, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Telephantasm
Telephantasm by Soundgarden (Audio CD - 2010)
4.3 out of 5 stars (73)