Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Big & Rich GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno
Customer Discussions > MadWorld forum

$0.69!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 28, 2011, 3:12:14 PM PST
Marc Neufeld says:
Wow, that's crazy! Shipping was like $8 but still, worth it. Looks like the game's being discontinued, which is unfortunate. Any game with "chainsaw" as one of the most common tags is probably good.

Posted on Nov 29, 2011, 11:03:50 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2011, 11:04:12 PM PST
Ellen Ripley says:
Keep an eye on this game. The closer to the holidays it get the higher the price of this game will go, at least that's what happened last year. Wish I'd seen it for $0.69 :(

Posted on Dec 1, 2011, 3:54:19 PM PST
Marc Neufeld says:
It's up to $0.72 now, but it's still there. Look for the "EA Electronics" on the sellers list in the right sidebar. Of course, the Sega of America price can be shipped for free through amazon, so it comes out nearly the same, don't think it was that low when I ordered.

Posted on Dec 6, 2011, 2:53:11 AM PST
koolaid man says:
The game is 4 hours long, has repetitive nature of earning points besides the special events per level, the bosses are fairly easy when you consider that it just requires you to trigger the right sequence of attacks and react similar in nature to god of war or something that needs you to do something at the last second. And its black and white with just blood to be your color. It has a GREAT soundtrack (please turn off the commentary before you play its really takes away from the game). And thats about it.

How much that is worth to you is one thing, I kinda foolishly bought my copy at release at full price! Just imagine my sadness when I found out the above from completing it. If you can stand the black and white visuals for hours, like the music, and like to beat your own high scores for fun, you could find alot more replay value out of it than I did. Its a decent game where I'd give it a 3/5 if you paid the cheap price for it you can get now, if you paid full price like me, I'd had to give it a 2/5 :X
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  MadWorld forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 28, 2011
Latest post:  Dec 6, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
MadWorld
MadWorld by "Sega of America, Inc." (Nintendo Wii)
4.1 out of 5 stars (184)