|Item Weight||3.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.2 x 6 x 3.6 inches|
|Item model number||SF18003_2|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SF18003_2|
5" x 1,000 FT - 80 Gauge, 2 Pack Shrink Film By TOTALPACK. Shrink Mini Wrap with Dispenser, Pallet Wrap, Stretch Film Plastic Wrap - Industrial Strength Hand Stretch Wrap
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE SMART APPROACH TO PACKAGING: Forget all about strapping, tape, twine, or wires. TotalPack® residue free stretch wrap is a smart, effective and cost-efficient packaging solution preferred by shipping professionals everywhere.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH WRAP: Specially designed for industrial, professional and commercial use, this is extra strong, 80 gauge (20.3 microns) thick polyethylene plastic wrap will quickly prove to be exactly what you are looking for.
- PRACTICAL DISPENSER INCLUDED: To make your packing and packaging experience easier and more efficient, along with your stretch film you will also receive a practical dispenser roller tool.
- EXCLUSIVELY MADE IN U.S.A.: TotalPack® shrink mini wrap is made exclusively in USA, using nothing but the best materials, state-of-the-art production processes, and strict quality control.
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE: If our TotalPack Shrink Mini Wrap does not turn out to be what you hoped for, feel free to contact us and benefit from our money back guarantee.
Customers who bought this item also bought
The TotalPack® Shrink Wrapping Advantage
TotalPack® Stretch Wrapping Products are manufactured by us right here in the United States, which means you get the highest quality shipping supplies for the lowest price.
TotalPack® is known for their high quality products at unbeatable prices. The secret is manufacturing all products in-house, and only in the USA. TotalPack® Films are engineered to be successfully stretched up to 300% to reduce the amount of film needed by 30%, without compromising strength and quality. TotalPack® Industrial Strength Shrink Films Are Stronger Every roll has a superior load retaining force and firmly secures products even under rugged transit conditions. Each roll also comes with its’ own super durable, re-usable Carton dispenser and can hold 2", 3", and 5" rolls. TotalPack® Stretch Wraps Work When Others Don’t.
Easily handle your most difficult load, even when it’s not uniform with the pallet. Have an incomplete top layer or slip sheets which protrude beyond the packed product? TotalPack® has the packed product covered. High quality cast film clings to itself without adhesives and is residue free. All-Purpose Stretch for Any Project
Our plastic shrink wraps work on all types of loads and can handle any project. Bundle, band, wrap or tie with Totalpack's narrow width stretch film. Shipping pallets and moving furniture / office equipment just got easier! With exceptional high speed stretch ability your products will be packed and shipped before we can say TotalPack® shrink wra...
Plastic Shrink Specifications:
Plastic Type: Cast Film
Stretch Thickness: 80 Gauge (20.3 Micron)
Units: 2 Shrink Rolls
Size: 5" x 1,000 yards per roll.
Country/Region of Manufacture: TotalPack® products are ALWAYS Made in the United States of America.
Top Customer Reviews
I found over time that the size roller makes a big difference. Larger items like couches, chairs, large mirrors or paintings wrap easier with large rollers.
Whereas, this smaller roller made it so much easier, than wrapping smaller items up with newspaper. (Who has newspaper these days?) For example we have a bunch of organizer type boxes around the house. Each one was wrapped up with the contents inside and so the drawers won't open. This saved us a lot of time while packing up and on the other end, unpacking.
Bubble wrap is still the protective wrap for glass items, though.