2,000 Live Adult Predatory Mites - N. Californicus a Predatory Mite Specie for Spider Mite Control - Ships Next Business Day!l
|Price:||$39.99 + $13.25 shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Package includes approx 2,000 N. californicus predatory mites for Spider Mite Control
- Harmless to vegetation and great at controlling Russet Hemp Mite, Broad Mite, Two Spotted Spider Mites, broad mites.
- Easy to release. N.californicus survive on pollen in the absence of prey.
- For use in most growing climates. Release rates 5 -10 mites per sq. ft.
- Can tolerate temperatures up to 95 degrees.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Target Pest: Russet Hemp Mites,Two Spotted Spider Mites, Broad Mites, Rust Mites, Cyclamen Mites and Russet Mites. Due to high demand for spider mite predators, we have listened to our customer feedback and researched the best spider mite control options to develop the ultimate spider mite eliminator. Our predatory mites (N. californicus), are the perfect solution for all growing conditions. Release rates 5 to 10 mites per sq. ft. Release bi-weekly as needed. High infestations may require more mites.