- Series: 1000 Series
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Quarry Books; 1st Edition edition (July 1, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1592536913
- ISBN-13: 978-1592536917
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.9 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 87 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #103,504 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
1,000 Steampunk Creations: Neo-Victorian Fashion, Gear, and Art (1000 Series) Paperback – July 1, 2011
$1.04 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
The 1000 Series
Over 15 books in the series offer thousands of innovative ideas
These visual catalogs are both a practical, inspirational handbook and a coffee-table conversation piece.
Like all of the books in our 1,000 series, these are not instructional books, rather, they are a visual showcase designed to provide endless inspiration.
Books in the Series:
- 1000 Ideas for Creative Reuse
- 1,000 Ideas for Decorating Cupcakes, Cookies & Cakes
- 1,000 Food Art and Styling Ideas
- 1,000 Restaurant, Bar, and Cafe Graphics
- 1,000 Package Designs (mini)
- 1,000 More Greetings
- 1,000 Product Designs
- 1,000 Retail Graphics
- 1,000 Graphic Elements (mini)
- 1000 More Graphic Elements
- 1,000 Artist Trading Cards
- 1,000 Steampunk Creations
- 1,000 Ideas for Graffiti and Street Art
- 1000 Dog Portraits
- 1,000 Portrait Illustrations
- 1,000 Indie Posters
- 1,000 Music Graphics (mini)
'This book not only documents relevant examples of fiction; film, TV, comics and even videogames are explored, making it an essential read for anyone with a passion for the genre, regardless of the platform it's presented on.'
About the Author
Dr. Grymm’s alter ego, Joey Marsocci, along with his business partner and wife Allison DeBlasio, are proprietors of Dr. Grymm Laboratories in Connecticut. Grymm’s custom contraptions and sculptures have been seen in Steampunk exhibits, films, television, theater productions, and publications around the world. Visit the official website at http://www.drgrymmlaboratories.net.
Dr. GrymmÃ?s alter ego, Joey Marsocci, along with his business partner and wife Allison DeBlasio, are proprietors of Dr. Grymm Laboratories in Connecticut. GrymmÃ?s custom contraptions and sculptures have been seen in Steampunk exhibits, films, television, theater productions, and publications around the world. Visit the official website at http://www.drgrymmlaboratories.net.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I really enjoy the Steampunk items and outfits represented in this book
can afford it, buy all of the Steampunk books; if you can't, this book covers almost everything. Make this your
FIRST Steampunk book.