Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

1,000 Vegetarian Recipes
Format: Hardcover|Change

on February 25, 2013
It's my "go- to" cook book for dinner. I've tried a handful of recipes so far, and every one my family and I have enjoyed. I also enjoy the information about the different beans and grains, and the tips and suggested substitutions. Included in some recipes is how to make it vegan, lacto vegetarian, or ovo-lacto vegetarian. Very helpful cookbook during my change to vegetarianism.
on August 22, 2011
I am very satisfied with this book. The recipes are simple, and they are good. I am not a vegetarian, but love vegetables, grains and beans. These recipes help me find my way to cooking delicious side dishes and main courses with all the ingredients I love. I am now eating vegetarian main courses several times a week simply because they are delicious and make me feel good. You can't go wrong with this cookbook if that's what you're after.
on July 24, 2014
Great recipes. I want to try them all.
on March 16, 2002
The best thing about this book is that most recipes call for ingredients that you're likely to have in the house, or if you don't happen to have, can find at the local supermarket. And for this reason, it is the cook book I use the most. The next best thing about this book is that most of the recipes are excellent. While some are only average, all you have to do is to pencil in adjustments to measurements next to the recipe ingredient list to make it more to your taste (which is true of all cookbooks and recipes). Another nice feature to many of the recipes is the ingredient substitution possibility that is included at the end of the recipe. This is the book I give as Christmas gifts to newly formed vegetarians, or friends that like to cook for vegetarians but don't understand what we eat.
on October 5, 2016
Love the recipes in this book. Tasty and healthy choices!!
on March 13, 2012
Has a ridiculous amount of recipes starting with sauces and ending with desserts. I've made many recipes from this book so far and all of them have been tasty! A solid choice to have in all kitchens, not just for vegetarians! Has a lot of good side dish ideas! The Bulgur-Stuffed Eggplant was a huge hit in my household!
on September 2, 2014
An outstanding collection with something for everyone. Easy to follow directions for the novice and simple for someone with skill in the kitchen. Does not require exotic ingredients which helps all of us.
on January 31, 2014
I have recently decided that I am going to be a vegetarian and I have try some meals in this book and they were great. I have many vegetarian friends and they never have had any of the meals in this book. Great book
on April 16, 2010
Great book. Has all kinds of recipes for any kind of vegetable. Not very complicated and plenty of ideas to use that do not take too much time to prepare. Simple dishes that can be family or made for guests.
This is a basic book for anyone who is interested in cooking vegetarian and would make a good wedding present.
on February 2, 2012
This is the most total book I have found on the foods that I love. It has 1000 recipes that are vegetarian and I just can't believe that I have it. The price was
fantastic and the book has some of the best recipes. The book was found on Amazon.com, came to my house quickly and in excellent shape.