Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 194 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 268 reviews
on March 10, 2017
Enjoyed by my husband.
on April 26, 2015
Acceptable bathroom book. Reliability of different sized fonts and page layouts cost it a star. Its smallish facts makes it ideal for the bathroom. Nothing you cant pick up and resume reading at any time....but not really the type of book you would carry with you or read cover to cover in one sitting (sorry for the humor). The authors humor is a distraction and at time the topics/facts seem too brief.
on June 9, 2013
I liked this book a lot.
Yes it sits in my bathroom. However because it is a book, it will get warped with the evaporation from showering etc. So try and story in a dry area. Mines kept in a small decorative container.
The book had many chapters. So there were a lot of different subjects. All that are INTERESTING. The topics range from germs, bugs, life, death, history etc. It's almost a book you could just keep anywhere, but seeing is how we all poop haha I guess it works great for the bathroom.

Delivery of book came quick. The care of the book was in good condition.
on June 2, 2014
The facts are interesting, I guess, but the jokes aren't funny and he cites are distracting. Cannot recommend it. Sorry.
on January 26, 2015
thought it was dumb.
on March 9, 2016
This is good and it is also funny. It is a book you can pick up anytime, anywhere and start something new. Reading this makes one to stop and think, as you think about what you have read it could Scare the S--t of you. Makes you think and wonder what you are doing.???
on June 19, 2013
I expected dark humor, but if you are going to laugh at the torture of every race & ethnicity, why fail to find the words for the 10 or so facts regarding the Holocaust and Jewish related issues? It was great fun for this jerk to make bad jokes about the Cherokee Nation's Trail Of Tears, the savagery of 6 centuries of the African Slaves, the massacres of a multitude of Asian countries. But Jews? THEY get the author's respect and blessed silence. I wish I were rattling on about a minor typo or issue, but sadly no. Cary McNeal has no respect for life. I suggest you buy the books where this McNeal cites as the original sources for these facts. Also, there are quite a few THEORIES within this Book of FACTS. If you don't understand why I make this point, then perhaps you're the type of person to give Cary McNealk's book a 5 Star Rating!
on May 18, 2015
This was in a friend's bathroom in St. Louis and I had to finish it! Very fun but could probably do without the author's sometimes lame observations. Of the same vein I would recommend the Noel Botham books like Worlds Greatest Book of Useless Information and the companion books. Really great for " I did not know that..."
on January 22, 2013
I gave this book as a gift to someone who always knows ""random/useless trivia" and he is absolutely nuts about this book! The facts in here are crazy funny, interesting & mildly disturbing. This book is awesome!
on February 8, 2016
Really interesting book filled with fun unique facts. I bought it for my sister for xmas and now wish I had bought a copy for myself. Has all the sources next to each fact so you can verify them yourself. Great little book to add to your collection.