+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Live The Legend
- 007 Legends is the most diverse bond gaming experience ever created
- Gamers and Bond aficionados alike will become James Bond Reliving the world-famous spy's most iconic and intense undercover missions
- from throughout the entire bond film franchise including this year's highly anticipated new installment "Skyfall"
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
James Bond: 007 Legends is an Action-Adventure First-Person Shooter set to release during the fiftieth anniversary of the James Bond film franchise. The overall storyline of the game is woven together through mission play that is based on the plots of several Bond movies, including the 2012 release, "Skyfall." Additional features include: investigative, surveillance and stealth skills, dynamic freeform melee action, signature Bond weapon, gadget and vehicle play scenarios, Iconic villains, and diverse multiplayer options.
Twice the Villains. Twice the Action
Our story begins deep in murky, watery depths. You're James Bond, and you're drifting, unconscious. You don't know why – only that you’re struggling for your life like never before. In moments of cognizance, you recall epic moments from the last 50 years. The harrowing chases. The uber-villains. The exotic locales. The girls. What will be your legend if this is the end?
An Iconic 007 Gameplay Experience
In 007 Legends, you'll take on the role of James Bond as played by Daniel Craig, running missions in the most iconic settings of 007's five-decade film history. The places and times remain classified, but each retains the look and feel of the original movies, updated with reimagined characters, expanded gameplay and exciting new plotlines. Which brings us back to your current predicament. The clock is ticking. Will this be yet another close brush with death, or has your remarkably good luck dried up at last? Only you can answer that, Mr. Bond.
Key Game Features
- Skills - Use your sharp investigative and surveillance skills to hack computers, crack safes, review classified documents and gather intel. Employ the game's stealth-based mechanics -- and your own intelligence -- to do it all like a real covert operative.
- Action - What would a Bond adventure be without incredible chases and intense fights? Step up the action with Bond's first-rate fighting skills and engage in dynamic freeform melees. Immediate responsiveness and 60-frame-per-second graphics make this the most gripping and interactive Bond experience to date.
- Gadgets, Weapons and Vehicles - Bond's incredible weapons, gadgets and signature vehicles will be at your disposal as the world's ultimate spy. Take complete control of your vehicle or choose a guided experience to focus more on weapons, gadgets and other action.
- Missions and Villains - Relive the world-famous spy's most iconic and intense undercover missions from the entire Bond film franchise, including 2012's highly anticipated new installment, "Skyfall."
- 007 Experiences - Complete different assault, elimination, espionage and defense objectives. Access unlockable and upgradable gadgets and weapons. Customize your experience with the companion AI, which allows for varied gameplay and additional storytelling.
- A Diverse Multiplayer Experience - Should you choose to team up with (or against) other gamers, the multiplayer campaign offers 12-player online, and 4-player split-screen multiplayer options locally. Players can also challenge friends online on the MI6 Ops leaderboard.
Bond style gadgets & weapons.
Stealth & surveillance skills.
Diverse multiplayer action.
Customizable companion AI.
Top Customer Reviews
are simply underdone. I remember when Blood Stone came out a couple of years ago and I was in awe of the graphics even on my then non-HD Television. I put in 007: Legends and I am shaking my head on my new television. My HD Television looks weak with this game. The shading looks pitiful as do the scenery. The game reminds me of the last generation graphics on the PS2 and Xbox. Basic. Blotchy. There's pixelation on the top of the screen. (Note: this is not my television.) The only thing that might save the game's graphics is Daniel Craig's face but even then its not near as impressive. The developers did not try and push the graphics that are so common for today's games.
The gameplay is very sketchy at best. There seems to be no flow to the game. I have played on the middle difficult of Agent and it felt like I could never get to that sweet spot. The AI changes so rapidly and inconsistently that is it hard to find a middle ground. I enjoy hard games but this game was just making me frustrated with it's poor gameplay. The AI's are also very strong for their type and theres no seconds to catch your breath before a hit marker pops up on your HUD. Even on Operative, I still felt the inconsistency. The AI's are also very generic and say the same phrases over and over, "He's wounded!". At the end of one of the five phases that are the movies, my head hurt and I had to step away. Now onto the environment...Read more ›
The story is all right, consisting of James Bond reliving a few of his missions. Goldfinger, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, License to Kill, Moonraker and Die Another Day make up this trip through memory lane. Each has been updated with a modern coat of paint, such as the implementation of computers and cellphones throughout.
To make matters worse, the publisher has lost the rights to the content so I believe that the Skyfall story content isn't available to download any more.
While this isn't the worst James Bond game I've ever played, it's up there. I would recommend the great James Bond game, Bloodstone, instead.
The game isn't bad, I actually love it! But it isn't worth looking into until the price goes down. The campaign is really short, and the online multiplayer isn't great. The best part of this game are the Challenge missions, and the split screen multiplayer
And, be aware, if you are considering buying the game now, the Skyfall missions, that are advertised on the box as free downloadable content, ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR XBOX 360!!! I contacted XBOX Marketplace, and they are unaware of the problem. It has been removed from the marketplace, and no effort has been made to send me the content. It seems like false advertising to me, as the free downloadable missions was a condition of sale. Both the cover of the game and the instruction booklet enclosed specify that the Skyfall missions are available for free from the XBOX marketplace. It does not say, "For a limited time," or until a specific date.
The graphics are not bad. It is better than the previous games but not as good as the top games on Xbox 360.
Overall, I would definitely suggest this game if you are a fan of 007 games but not if you are looking for the best FPS game. COD or Battlefield is better suited for you.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am a little torn on this one, as a big fan of both 007 and the call of duty series, having a James Bond game that runs on an old version of the Call of Duty engine almost sounds... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Jordan
Was a gift which seems much enjoyed by recipient. Just from watching it played, it looks like a good action game.Published 9 months ago by don s