Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.94 shipping
+ Free Shipping
007 Quantum Of Solace - Playstation 3
|Price:||+ $3.99 shipping|
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
James Bond is back to settle the score in Quantum of Solace. The game blends intense first-person action with a unique third-person cover combat system that allows players to truly feel what it is like to be the ultimate secret agent as they use their stealth, precision shooting and lethal combat skills to progress through missions. Based on the renowned Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare game engine with systems specifically engineered to immerse players in the Bond universe, Quantum of Solace delivers superior high-definition graphics, reactive AI and visually stunning locations inspired by locales portrayed in the films. *DLC (Downloadable Content) may not be included and is not guaranteed to work*
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Is it worth $15? Absolutely. In fact, thats a bit of a steal. I would say it was worth $25 at least. The visuals are good, the sound is great and the controls are solid. The real star for me however, are the guns. Have you ever played a game with guns and wished you could put sound suppressors on them as you pleased? Well you can in this game. Virtually every weapon, except 1 or 2 (shotgun... duh), has a silencer that you can attach or remove when you feel like it. I absolutely love the sound of a silenced gun!
If you want a great FPS thats dirt cheap, then I strongly recommend this game.
Its simple but fun.
The game also looks amazing it uses a slightly modified Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Engine.
In all for the Price Amazon is selling this game it is well worth the money. I wouldn't have paid $60 for it but at or below $30 like what I paid for it is well worth it. You definately get more bang for you buck when you wait for games to drop in price and in these hard economic times to save money and still be able play hard is even more important.
I guess the difference between a $5.00 game and a $65.00 game is 8 hours vs 58 hours of playtime??
1. Players - 12 players
2. Movements - you can hide behind objects standing or crouched and shoot the enemy. You can run, jump, climb, walk, etc.
3. Best move - you can bounce grenades off walls to change direction towards the enemy and watch their bodies go limp as it falls. The body shakes shivers. If you hit them on a roof, their body slides off the roof to to the ground.
4. Explosives - you have a choice of a regular grenade, poison gas, smoke grenade, flashbang (stun grenade) and proximity mines.
5. Guns - handgun, sniper rifle, shotgun, semiautomatics and a variety inbetween
6. Scenes - fight on a roof top, in a basement (chemical plant), in a parking garage, etc.
7. I love the multiplayer because you're not fighting aliens but real people and they use the laws of physics - in an explosion, a standing person falls on their knees then on their face or side;
Top reviews from other countries
Short, disjointed single-player campaign
Overuse of quick-time events
Excessive Sony product placement.