Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.51 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
008805 Daisy Multi-Pump Air Gun 880
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of highest quality material
- Manufacturer: Daisy
- Daisy Multi-Pump air gun 880
- .177 cal. BB or pellet ammo with steel rifled barrel
- 50 shot BB or single shot pellet capacity
- 800 fps max. velocity
- Multi-pump pneumatic action
- Molded with woodgrain on a Monte Carlo style stock and forearm with fiber optic front and adjustable rear sights
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Action: multi-pump pneumatic. Sights: TRUGLO fiber optic front; adjustable rear. Safety: crossbolt trigger block. Max. Muzzle velocity: 685 FPS/BB; 665 FPS/pellet. Overall length: 37.6 inches. Caliber: .177 (4.5 mm) BB or pellet. Stock/forearm/grip: Monte carlo-styled; molded woodgrain. Barrel: rifled steel. Max. Shooting distance: 291 yards. Capacity: 50 shot/BB; single shot/pellet. Reciever: engineering Resin with dovetail mount for scope.
The 880 Rifle from Daisy features classic looks with a woodgrained, Monte Carlo stock, forearm, and grip as well as a rifled steel barrel. The 0.177-caliber rifle can shoot both BBs and pellets with multi-pump pneumatic action. With velocities of 800 feet per second using BBs and 665 feet per second using pellets, it is no wonder that this is one of Daisy's most popular rifles.
- Caliber: 0.177 (4.5-millimeter) BB or pellet
- Action: Multi-pump pneumatic
- Safety: Crossbolt trigger block
- Stock, Forearm, Grip: Monte Carlo-styled, molded woodgrain
- Barrel: Rifled steel
- Receiver: Engineering resin with dovetail mount for scope
- Maximum Muzzle Velocity with BBs: 800 feet per second
- Maximum Muzzle Velocity with Pellets: 665 feet per second
- Capacity: 50 shots with BBs; single shot with pellets
- Maximum Shooting Distance: 291 yards
- Weight: 3.10 pounds
- Overall Length: 37.6 inches
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Power, this gun pumps easily and is the most powerful pneumatic pump air rifle available. I have no doubt after embedding pellets into oak plywood that it will easily kill small game. (and humans if you're not careful)
Accuracy is the same as all the other pneumatic pump rifles. These reviews on here that claim to always put pellets through or touching the previous pellet holes, and keeping quarter sized groups at 30+ yds are utter and complete lies. Apparently written by braggarts who must feel a need to inflate their marksmanship skills for some reason or other. Shooting from a bench and professional shooting rest at 20 yds (60 ft), I was keeping a group @ 2" with pellets. and @ 5"with bb's.I was using Crosman bb's which had the copper coating flaking off. I would probably shave another inch off the bb group with higher quality ammo..
So in summation this is a decent cheap air rifle, that I would, and likely will buy again in the future...
My original daisy880 ,many years ago, had a cast metal body and pump lever, it's all plastic now.
However, the rifled, steel barrel is an awesome plus..!,, Stilll a great air gun,,, highly recommend.
PS: I recently purchased a second Daisy for my Grandson who has already become a better shot than his Gramps.