|Item Weight||11.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.1 x 6.1 x 1.4 inches|
|Item model number||02074A|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Neiko® 02074A Mini Plier Set with Spring-Action Control and Easy-hold Soft-Grip | 4 Piece Set
|Price:||$11.18 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TACKLES TINY PARTS: Set of four precision mini pliers for small parts and pieces for jewelry repair or craft and hobby work
- HARDENED STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Manufactured with heat-hardened steel and nickel-iron finish
- SPRING ACTION: Includes spring action control for better handling, and each tool includes non-slip handle grips for a firm hold
- PLIERS FOR VARIOUS JOBS: Mini set of pliers includes straight pliers, 45-degree needle-nose, diagonal cutter and end nipper
- COMPLETE SET: Includes storage case and pouch
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
They work okay, the grips are reasonably comfortable. The springs stick a little more than I would like, but that may improve with usage.
For what I need them for they'll be fine. Just occasional duty and cutting plastic zip ties. If I was cutting a lot of wire or using them daily I would probably spring for a nicer set.
They do come in a little plastic pouch which can kind of roll up (more like fold up) and ties with plastic ties. It's serviceable, but not much more. It does keep them together in my toolbag though.
Overall I rate the set 3.5 stars. If you catch them on sale it's a fair value as long as you're planning light-to-moderate use.
- A burr was left on the inside of one of the jaw pieces of the side cutters that was large enough to prevent the jaws from closing and thus cutting, rendering them completely useless.
- The jaw faces of the curved needle nose pliers were offset by approximately one third the width of the grip face.
- All 4 tools showed signs of exceedingly sloppy manufacturing on all visible unpolished metal - burrs, divots, etc.
I've returned mine and will look elsewhere.
I can make quick work of removing old laces with the side cutter and the needle nose saves my fingers when pulling old laces out.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was hoping to be pleasantly surprised, but they kinda suck. i guess they're ok, good cheap gift for a niece going off to college.Published 5 months ago by Jackfrost
Great set of pliers, multiple uses around the house and for specific projectsPublished 10 months ago by A. Barnett
I only used this set for a few days when, suddenly, all of the plating peeled right off the side cutters. They are now dull and don't take an edge. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Alex Von Hoene