Wilt Pruf 07009 Plant Protector Concentrate, 32-Ounce
|Price:||$23.67 + $4.32 shipping|
|You Save:||$7.32 (24%)|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Reduce moisture loss when plants are under stress due to winter kill windburn transplant shock and drought
- Dries to form a clear and flexible protective coating without interfering with plant growth
- Protects plants when roots are Frozen in the winter
- Protects tender transplants while their root systems are developing
- Protects and extends the life of Christmas trees and wreaths by reducing moisture loss
- Wilt pruf concentrate plant protector
- Acts as a protective coating
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Item Weight||2.4 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||7009|
|Shipping Weight||2.4 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||$4.32||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Better Flora||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Better Flora||Amazon.com||Life and Home|
|Item Dimensions||—||2.5 x 4.5 x 13 in||9.75 x 4.75 x 2.25 in||—||7 x 11.5 x 4 in||2.5 x 2.5 x 7.5 in|
Wilt-Pruf was discovered and became the first anti-transpirant on the market 50 years ago. Plants suffer from losing too much water all through the year. Excessive transpiration causes stress, shock, wilting, and plant failure. Wilt-Pruf contains a film forming polymer which offers high density, good efficacy, and even coverage across foliage. Keeps trees, shrubs, sod, and indoor plants healthy and protected against plant damage due to winter kill, transplant shock, wind burn, drought, and air pollution. The unique film forming polymer produces an outside protective coating that weathers off one layer at a time providing long lasting protection for about 2 months during hot, summer conditions and 4 months during cold weather conditions. Simply spray on your plants leaves as a protective coating. 32 oz. trigger spray.
An Organic Polymer Consisting Entirely Of Carbon And Hydrogen.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A very effective product for azaleas, boxwoods, and rhododendrons. Highly recommended for any evergreen (as well as rose canes) that are not fully established. Spray on Wilt Pruf, and cover with burlap, and this will go a long way to prevent winter burn.