Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "1-2 Switch - Nintendo Switch” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 27% off the $49.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Select items for an Amazon Gift Card
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Throw an impromptu party anywhere with anyone thanks to a new play style in which players look at each other-not the screen!
- Bring the action and fun into the real world as you face off in wild-west duels, cow-milking competitions, a copycat dance-off.
- While the action unfolds off- screen, the audience watches the players themselves instead of the screen. That makes it as hilarious to watch as it is to play - an instant party amplifier!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
A face-to-face party like no other!
Top Customer Reviews
I had been a huge proponent for this not being a pack-in title, but after playing it.... it should have been a pack in title.
It tells the story of the system.... take it anywhere you want, hand a joy-con to a friend, and play with the goal being fun more than the highest quality graphical output. Additionally, in the same way that Wii Sports introduced us to motion controls and NintendoLand introduced us to the novelty of having a second screen; this title serves to show off all the cool little things the joy-cons can do (really refined motion control, IR, HD rumble).
It can be fun, but it lacks depth in the same way Wii Sports and NintendoLand did. The mini-games are enjoyable and we'll likely get good use out of them when we have people over. But there isn't much more to the game than playing a mini-game, laughing a little, and moving on to the next mini-game. Some are better than others. I was hoping this was a more robust title like Wii Party U, which had a lot of different game modes. It isn't.
Ultimately, if you would have paid $50 for Wii Sports or NintendoLand then this is a title you should pick up. For others, I think you would be better off waiting until the price comes down.
This game gets a 2 stars because it is in no way worth paying any amount of money for! It should have been included for free with the Switch console like Wii Sports and Nintendoland. It's of that same caliber and quality. Anyone paying any amount of money, let alone $40-50 for this game should get a refund from Nintendo!
All in all I like it, especially the quick draw one. My 6 year old daughter loves the dance ones.
* Great use of the Joy Con controllers
* Lots of fun with multiple people
* Fun/creative mini games
* Cost, not worth paying the full launch price.
* Repetitive after multiple plays
* Needs more mini games
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Gets boring fast but at least you can play with groups of people.Read more