1.5A Discharger for DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Mavic 2 Zoom Battery
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This product is suitable for DJI Mavic 2 Pro / Mavic 2 Zoom battery, after 20 cycles, needs to be emptied completely once, and reduced to 60% for long-term storage
- Instructions: (1), Connect the battery to the discharger; (2), Select the discharge mode, 0% or 60%; (3), When the light is on, the discharge process begins. When the light is off, the discharge is completed; (4), 1.5A discharge, the mavic 2 Pro / Zoom battery takes 3 hours to be emptied completely
- Cable length: 32.5cm
- Net weight: 132g, Package weight: 177g, Product size: 9.3*3*6.3cm, Package size: 14*11*4.2cm
- Package includes: 1x discharger, 1x cable
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
FYI; if you’re buying this for a Mavic 2 product do not use the 0% setting. The Mavic 2 battery is a truly intelligent battery which will auto balance the cells when it is charged - there is NO NEED to discharge this battery to 0%.
The 60% level offered by this accessory allows you to discharge batteries before transport (as in getting on an airplane).
The Mavic 2 batteries WILL self-discharge but have a fixed self-discharge time of 10 days which you cannot change as you could in previous DJI Drones.