|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||13 x 7.9 x 0.4 inches|
|Item model number||63447|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Color Temperature||3000 Kelvin|
|Average Life||12000 hours|
2 Pack Ge 1.8-watt Led Candelabra Base 75-lumen Decorative Bent Tip Light Bulb, Clear
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Decorative Bent Tip LED has a candelabra base and chandelier shape
- Bulb is rated to last 12000-hours, an estimated 10-years at 3 hours per day
- Clear light - color temperature: 3000K, this LED is for decorative applications
- 75-lumen output using 1.8-Watts, always more efficient than CFLs and incandescent bulbs
- 1.8-Watt LED is energy efficient, uses a fraction of the electricity with similar brightness
Lumen is the new Watt - Better technology provides the same amount of brightness(lumens) while using less electricity(Watts). Lumens are a measure of light brightness and Watts are a measure of electricity used to create the light. The lumen output is rated at 75-lumens lasting for 12000-hours with a color temperature of 3000K. The bulb base is Candelabra. this bulb is GE 61545 1.8-Watt LED, 75-Lumen Decorative Bent Tip Light Bulb, Candelabra Base, Clear. 1.8-Watt using LED technology. In the Decorative/Chandelier category in the Bent Tip/LED segment. Bulb shape is CA11. The MOL is 4.1-Inch. With the tremendous improvements in the rated lives of LED lamps, lighting decisions made today can last for decades or more. CRI of 80. ENERGYSTAR. Glass color: Clear. RoHS compliant - the restriction of hazardous substances directive enforces an absolute prohibition against six hazardous materials in consumer products. No Lead, No Mercury, No Cadmium, No Hexavalent chromium, No PBB flame retardants, No PBDE flame retardants. 3-year limited warranty.GE life rating based on 70-Percent lumen maintenance, actual lamp life before failure maybe significantly longer.