Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bangladesh: Sisimpur- Rhythm is Everywhere (English Subtitled)
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on August 4, 2012
Living in New York City, Sesame Street perfectly reflected my life growing up and I identified with the setting and the shows. It never occurred to me that not everyone lived in a city like that. These shows are spin-offs of Sesame Street that include very similar characters but in totally different countries and different types of stories. It's fascinating to see how different countries depict different kinds of Muppets to reflect their cultures. In Ireland they have "Sesame Tree" where the Muppets all live and work in a tree, instead of on Sesame Street. Elmo and Big Bird pop up in a few different countries, but for the most part the Muppets are new creations for their respective countries and all include their own theme song.

There are 12 Countries and a full episode from each country. Episodes 12 & 13 are the same show, dubbed into two different languages.

My only complaint is that I wish all of the shows had subtitles. Only a few have subtitles. But pre-school kids don't really care about the dialogue anyway. And if they do, they really can't read subtitles.

As a personal note: the India show Galli Galli Sim Sim has the catchiest theme song!

Here is a list of all the countries and the names of the shows:
1. Sisimpur (Bangladesh) Language: Bengali (subtitled in English)
2. Vila Sesamo (Brazil) Language: Portuguese
3. Alam Simsim (Egypt) Language: Arabic
4. Jalan Sesama (Indonesia) Language: Indonesian (subtitled in English)
5. Hikayat Simsim (Jordan) Language: Arabic
6. Sesame Tree (Ireland) Language: English
7. Shara Simsim (Palestine) Language: Arabic
8. Ulitsa Sezam (Russia) Language: Russian
9. Takalani Sesame (South Africa) Language: Africaans & English
10.Shalom Sesame (Israel) Language: Hebrew (subtitled in English)
11.Galli Galli Sim Sim (India) Language: Hindi (subtitled in English)
12.Rruga Sesam (Kosovo-Albanian) Language: Albanian
13.Ulica Sezam (Kosovo-Serbian) Language: Serbian

It's a lot of fun watching the shows from around the world. I wish they had more.
on February 24, 2016
I downloaded this series for free from Amazon to entertain my daughter while I try to get some housework done. It is really nice for her to be exposed to diversity around the world. Our current roommate is from Trinidad, so she already has some exposure. It is important for children to understand different cultures, especially in our ever-growing society. It can be hard for children to understand different cultures and Sesame Street is a great learning tool for different things that I have been exposed to since I was a child.
on July 1, 2015
Not all of these tales are in English - but it is fun to see the different characters, and sets, used by Sesame Street all over the world.
My children enjoyed the episodes even though they couldn't understand much of the language. Songs and puppets are universal!
on March 17, 2015
My 2 & 3 year both love watching these versions of Sesame Street. We were specifically interested in the Arabic episodes because it is a second language in our home. All of the episodes are great and give kids exposure to different cultures. Would love to see Amazon offer more of these in digital format.
on January 15, 2015
I love the idea of Sesame Street going all around the world. I got it for the 2 yr old who LOVES Sesame Street but I think it was a bit over her head with all the different languages. Our 6 yr old liked it much better.
on June 13, 2013
Since this is free it's hard to complain. It's well worth it for the few episodes that are over-dubbed in English so an English audience can understand. But many of the episodes are in foreign languages with no voice-overs. Some have subtitles, but they aren't much use to children of the age who would be attracted to watch them. My children loved to see Indian children dancing and other such tastes of other cultures.
on April 21, 2016
I think it is very important for my children to learn about other cultures and expose them to everything early on. I love that Sesame Street from around the world does that in a very fun and educational way. My 1 year old and 3 year old have loved watching this and I will be showing them more of these instead of what is currently on cable.
on February 19, 2016
Sesame Street from Around The World offers some great videos for my son to watch when we cant find Sesame Street on tv where we live. He watches this alot and its easy to get the videos to play and to choose which one you want to watch. I like there is a variety of episodes to watch also so he doesnt have to watch the same one over and over.
on April 25, 2016
Sesame Street was such a big part of my childhood I couldn't resist getting this. My son watches so many of the Nickelodeon shows that I wonder if he will ever enjoy this like I did. Either way, Sesame Street was the start of children's programming, along with several other shows, and it is worth it for that reason alone.
on July 25, 2015
It's interesting to see the various Sesame Streets from around the world. Many of them, however, are very poor quality. In fact I think I've seen many of them on youtube and the quality has not improved. We downloaded this for free, so not too terribly annoyed.