Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 6,515 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6,808 reviews
on December 20, 2016
After purchasing, I immediately entered the code on my PS4 and it didn't work. I tried it a few more times and still no luck. After troubleshooting for maybe 15 minutes, I tried it again and it worked. I believe it takes 10-20 minutes for Sony to register the newly generated code after purchasing it from Amazon. If the code doesn't immediately work for you, wait 20 minutes and try again.
on December 29, 2016
I've seen a few reviews where people claim that this doesn't work, but after trying it I'm inclined to believe that they either were experiencing technical difficulties on their end or they may have been doing something wrong without realizing it. I purchased my code while at work and was able to get the code instantly, I wrote it down as I would not be able to try it until I got home about an hour and a half later, but when I did get home and entered the code it worked fine instantly.

Also, for anyone upset about the $59.99 version of this product, I did a little research and it seems that Sony did increase the annual cost of their 1-year memberships to $59.99 in general sometime back around August/September 2016, so it appears that stores such as Amazon and Best Buy who still have some of the $49.99 cards/codes in stock are still able to sell them alongside the new/more expensive ones until they sell out. So if you want to save $10, go ahead and get your $49.99 1-year cards while you still can.
on January 15, 2017
Save $10 plus 5% ($2.50) if you have the Amazon credit card. And, it's as easy as signing up via the PlayStation Store page. Just buy this and you'll instantly receive a code upon checkout. Log into your PSN account and go to the PlayStation store. Then, just scroll down to 'Redeem', pop in the code, and you're done! It's really that easy.
on June 15, 2017
Playstation Plus has amazing value, and a year of it makes a most excellent gift for any Playstation 3,4,Vita owner - provided they have internet access for their device. Don't fear that they already have it, because this is a service you desperately do not want to be without once you have had it. If they won't use it this year, they can use it next year, or they can trade it with one of their good friends to both secure something else they want, and ensure their ability to play with that friend!

I bought this as a birthday gift for a friend of mine, and it wound up being great value for me as well, since we are now able to play lots of games together. He is also very pleased.
on March 30, 2017
Hello... The code that I wanted to use tells me that it was already used or is not valid, what happened?
on May 21, 2015
Always to the point since owning my PS4, PS3 and Vita. I came to getting this product with the 1 year subscription. I love having it with the free games every month. The addition of the show powers ( which I must say if your a comic fan check out the series) along with the discounts it offers.
Plus this is a digital code which comes so fast to your email. In case you don't want to leave the house right off the back or too much to do around the house.

Pros: fast way to keep your subscription going
Instant access to your gaming collection
With discounts.

Cons : if you do decide to download games from having the subscription and once it's ended you can't use them.

Overall i will still give it five stars. Remember even with the small con you will have so much to look forward too that you will get addicted and keep the service going.
on April 18, 2017
PS+ membership gets you online play access, which is nice, if you can find anyone that wants to play with you. The real benefit is the free games every month. Some of the games are demos, others are older games, but all of them are free. That means in just a couple of months you've paid for the membership with free games and all the other benefits are just gravy.
After getting the 12 month XBLG I decided to just go ahead and get the 1 year PS+ for my PS3/4 account. It actually is a good deal as not only do you get some pretty good bargain on certain games but also helps with certain upgrades(HD Installation). The question I'm sure for many is the cost of getting PS+ and which subscription they should go for. While you can get the 3 month subscription for $18 the time does sometimes go fast and when you factor in how many cards you would have to keep getting if you wanted your PS+ membership pricey too.
on May 2, 2017
I bought this to renew my subscription as I do not like to store my credit card information on Playstation/Xbox. I got my digital code right away and was online playing games within 5 minutes after ordering. Highly recommend
on January 7, 2017
They gave me the code instantly after info confirmation. Saved $10! Will order again! Code worked perfectly.