Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 264 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 364 reviews
on March 6, 2017
for a friend
on August 26, 2014
Love this song!
on July 29, 2012
What a blessing this song is, I absolutely love listening to it, I cannot say enough good about this glorious song!
on December 13, 2011
A wonderful, marvelous worship song. I enjoy the Biblical truth expressed in song. The words and music just resonate with me.
on July 31, 2012
Matt Redman has always allowed the Lord to use him mightily in his song creation. Since Heart of Worship I have been a fan. The Lord has done a mighty work through him again with 10,000 Reasons. Bless the Lord oh my soul!
on August 7, 2012
first heard this song a couple of weeks ago while visiting a church. I really enjoy Matt Redman's version- excellent words and nice sound
on November 23, 2014
As music goes, the download was smooth, the quality of the conversion was flawless to the novice ears, and when played on multiple devices, to include an mp3 disc where I had over 200 songs made no difference…the quality was spot on. Amazon has delivered yet another fine conversion and I love the fact that the songs I have purchased are backed up on their cloud. What a great throwback, I love it, and I enjoy the massive selection offered by Amazon!

The services offered via Amazon are great and their music selections are massive and I love how easily I can choose while operating multiple or from any device!
on March 31, 2013
This worship song is easy to sing and especially easy to set the mood for focusing on God. Not jarring at all, but genuinely contemplative, aiding the flow of worship from the heart. Love the buildup and gradual swell of he music.
on August 1, 2012
Bless the Lord oh my soul - worship His Holy name! What else can be said? Wonderful praise and worship music. Thanks Matt!
on October 17, 2011
I first heard this song on the radio and loved it. Then our church choir practiced this song and so I downloaded it onto my phone from Amazon. The words are wonderful and I love the rhythm of the song. It is a song that has blessed me and surely blesses the Lord!