Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 280 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 304 reviews
on September 3, 2012
A friend told me about this CD and how great it was so I thought, "Okay, I'll check it out." She was right. This is the best CD I have purchased in a long time. I'm a worship leader, so I'm always in search of songs that touch hearts. Hey, everyone, almost every song on this CD touches my heart; especially, "10,000 Reasons". I usually just download one or two songs from a CD, but I'm so glad I purchased the whole CD. One other thought, it's hard to find the CD you're looking for in the local stores so I just go to Amazon. It's always safe, quick, and cheaper than getting in the car and driving somewhere. I highly recommend both this CD and Amazon.10,000 Reasons
on August 31, 2013
Matt Redman has shifted from his upbeat jazzy praise and worship style to a more traditional pop style, and it seems to be working very well for him. The title song, 10,000 Reasons has earned him 2 Grammy awards, and quite deservedly. This album is one of the best in CCM. There are no filler songs, they are all great. The live nature of the recording also adds a lot to the album. Whether you know Matt Redman or not, I would highly recommend this album.

P.S. listening to the title song of Redman's new album Your Grace Finds Me, it sounds like this album will be more of the same style shown in 10,000 Reasons.
on November 29, 2013
Easily Matt Redman's BEST album - and I own them all! The only song I'm not crazy about is "10,000 Reasons" because it's cliche and a very boring arrangement. Honestly the rest of the songs make me sing at the top of my lungs. I easily put this song on repeat for days at a time before switching it out with another CD. Standout songs are "We Are the Free," "Never Once" and "Where Would We Be?"

By the way, I'm in the minority in my opinion of "10,000 Reasons" since it was the 2013 Dove Award's Song of the Year and won the Best Song of the Year Grammy too. Matt won several Dove and Grammy's for the song so I'm not sure why it doesn't work for me but it certainly hits the right spot for millions of others!
on October 22, 2012
When I first came into modern worship music about 12 years ago, I think every other song we played at church was a Matt Redman song. I remember going to a songwriter's workshop at a Passion conference and thinking, "Who is this small man with the British accent?" I look back on that now and remember how humble he was even though he was a 'rock star' in Christian music circle. It's through that humility that God continues to give Matt these incredible songs.

Every song on this album may not be a memorable song, but all of them are rich and right with God's truth. We play '10,000 Reasons' at my church during worship and I can see how people connect with this song. There is a timeless message within it that rings true today and people are able to worship in spirit and truth.
on July 24, 2011
Not much to say, it's another great release from Matt Redman. He was able to stay true to himself and be relevant to the current flow of contemporary worship. It's genuine and real, which cannot be said of some other "worship" albums that have come out. It's worth the purchase and I'm sure, when listening to it in your time of worship and praise, it will bless you.
on May 5, 2017
A good listen
on April 3, 2017
thanks
on July 18, 2011
Matt Redman is one of my favorite P&W artists, but I've been left wanting since his Face Down album. This album finally fills that gap. Really great songs, and love that many of the songs are live. If you don't own this album, get it. Great job, Matt.
on March 17, 2017
Wonderful, inspiring tape.
on March 3, 2017
Was exactly as shown and in excellent condition - very satisfied.