Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by morrisey Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 28, 2016
thank-you! the tea balls came on time . perfectly shipped and went from the shipping box into another box with a glass teapot for a Christmas gift. I was able to tell the person who received these tea balls that just tried them this Christmas with gifts where I got them . hopefully you'll be getting some more orders. the flowers are beautiful!!
Cheryl G.
2 helpful votes
on September 25, 2017
The novelty of watching the blooms open was fun, but the tea was only so-so.
on November 11, 2014
I had to keep pushing the balls down because they kept floating up to the top and wouldn't bloom. Once they take on enough water they stay on the bottom of the pot and will finally bloom. Don't let it steep too long, or if you do make sure you change out the water frequently, otherwise the tea gets really dark colored and doesn't taste right. You're basically using an actual plant, not a tea bag and not loose leaves, so you can't use the same tactics as you would for those.

The balls also aren't labeled. You have to look at them and split them visually.
on February 18, 2014
I have had other Blooming Teas, but the taste of those was not nearly as delicious as these were from "Summit Tea Comany". It seemed to take forever for these to arrive. When I got them, I was quite pleasantly surprised by the gentle fragrant taste. Making these teas in a glass teapot, I feel, helps one to be able to enjoy the flavor and appearance the most. My glass Teapot came with a glass infuser, so one's view of the tea blooming is unobstructed. The gentle and flavorful taste was impressive. Worth the cost.
on April 27, 2014
This is a beautiful, aromatic and great tasting floral tea. Great when entertaining guests. This teas needs to be brewed in a glass pot to see how beautifully the tea blossoms into a flower.
on October 3, 2016
The tea was superb in terms of quality. When the tea blooms into fruition the taste is phenomenal. Only 1 star off due to the tea bag having a puncture in it when it arrived. Other than that I when I finish my recent stash I would definitely order again.
on February 13, 2015
They don't bloom as vibrantly as I thought they would. Tea tastes somewhat bland. It may have been a problem with freshness (I didn't try them till I got my glass teapot 3 months later.). I can't tell which tea is which (green or jasmine?). It's not bad nor bitter, but I would like something stronger/more distinctive. I think the longer ones bloom more nicely than the round ones.
on February 14, 2010
I purchased two sets of the blooming jasmine and green flower teas as Christmas gifts. The recipients were thrilled to have received such interesting presents. Both of them raved over the uniqueness and fantastic tastes of the teas. The only negative with these gifts is that it will be a little more difficult to purchase something these hard to buy for relatives will find as delightful this next Christmas!
13 helpful votes
14 helpful votes
on October 11, 2017
Beautiful Blooming Teas
on July 21, 2008
I fell in love with flowering green teas from our local tea shoppe, but I was very dismayed with the price ($4/ball!!!).

I was elated to find this listing since it amounts to about $1.50 per tea ball and it tastes great, better than what we get at the fancy store. It has a light delicate flavor that doesn't get bitter at all! You can make five pots of tea without degradation of flavor or any increase in bitterness.

Highly recommended!