Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 79 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 83 reviews
on May 19, 2016
We are doing a "tea etiquette" class with some friends and we thought it would be fun for the girls to see a blooming flower tea. I initially tried to hold it down with a skewer stick, but it didn't work, so we let it float. It eventually sank and was beautiful! My friend was so impressed she took all kinds of pictures and the girls "oohed and aahed"! We tried the jasmine tea and it was very good. We have not tried the green tea yet, but I would highly recommend these for a fun treat!
on September 23, 2013
10 Blooming Flower Tea - 5 Jasmine and 5 Green

My family, friends, and I like the blooming tea pods instead of tea bags or loose tea leaves.
I serve flowering tea pods in various flavours in a glass tea pot. Our guests love it.
It is a conversation piece. Today I gifted a set to a dear friend in Portland, on her birthday.
She texted me moments ago
how much she and her daughter were enjoying the tea.
They are organic, and unique unlike the bags which may have dust and other pollutants.
As they sit in the pot and continue to open out like a mini lotus flower, it is fascinating to watch.
In reality they are made up with over 50 little leaves and tied up with an edible flower in the centre.
The pod can be used once more if it is taken out of the pot after 5 minutes for another pot of tea/4 cups or be saved in the fridge for the next day.
The price is reasonable.
Aruna
Calgary, Canada
on December 17, 2013
I originally gave a bad review, because I made a cup of tea and there was no bloom. However I tried another and this one is beautiful!! I recently ordered blooming teas from three different companies and this by far is the prettiest bloom yet!!!
on August 14, 2016
It's a great idea however when used correctly and following directions it just looks like I stuffed a bunch of grass into a cup and hoped for the best. The tea was okay but unfortunately I won't be buying this again. The company did however ship out very quickly and the packaging was perfect.
on December 28, 2016
thank-you! the tea balls came on time . perfectly shipped and went from the shipping box into another box with a glass teapot for a Christmas gift. I was able to tell the person who received these tea balls that just tried them this Christmas with gifts where I got them . hopefully you'll be getting some more orders. the flowers are beautiful!!
Cheryl G.
on November 11, 2014
I had to keep pushing the balls down because they kept floating up to the top and wouldn't bloom. Once they take on enough water they stay on the bottom of the pot and will finally bloom. Don't let it steep too long, or if you do make sure you change out the water frequently, otherwise the tea gets really dark colored and doesn't taste right. You're basically using an actual plant, not a tea bag and not loose leaves, so you can't use the same tactics as you would for those.

The balls also aren't labeled. You have to look at them and split them visually.
on December 28, 2016
Beautiful teapot! Arrived packaged great! Holds the heat in good too! I put near boiling water in an hour ago and it's still warm! Just a beautiful teapot!
review image
on February 18, 2014
I have had other Blooming Teas, but the taste of those was not nearly as delicious as these were from "Summit Tea Comany". It seemed to take forever for these to arrive. When I got them, I was quite pleasantly surprised by the gentle fragrant taste. Making these teas in a glass teapot, I feel, helps one to be able to enjoy the flavor and appearance the most. My glass Teapot came with a glass infuser, so one's view of the tea blooming is unobstructed. The gentle and flavorful taste was impressive. Worth the cost.
on April 27, 2014
This is a beautiful, aromatic and great tasting floral tea. Great when entertaining guests. This teas needs to be brewed in a glass pot to see how beautifully the tea blossoms into a flower.
on October 3, 2016
The tea was superb in terms of quality. When the tea blooms into fruition the taste is phenomenal. Only 1 star off due to the tea bag having a puncture in it when it arrived. Other than that I when I finish my recent stash I would definitely order again.