Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on September 23, 2013
10 Blooming Flower Tea - 5 Jasmine and 5 Green

My family, friends, and I like the blooming tea pods instead of tea bags or loose tea leaves.
I serve flowering tea pods in various flavours in a glass tea pot. Our guests love it.
It is a conversation piece. Today I gifted a set to a dear friend in Portland, on her birthday.
She texted me moments ago
how much she and her daughter were enjoying the tea.
They are organic, and unique unlike the bags which may have dust and other pollutants.
As they sit in the pot and continue to open out like a mini lotus flower, it is fascinating to watch.
In reality they are made up with over 50 little leaves and tied up with an edible flower in the centre.
The pod can be used once more if it is taken out of the pot after 5 minutes for another pot of tea/4 cups or be saved in the fridge for the next day.
The price is reasonable.
Aruna
Calgary, Canada
on December 28, 2016
Beautiful teapot! Arrived packaged great! Holds the heat in good too! I put near boiling water in an hour ago and it's still warm! Just a beautiful teapot!
review imagereview image
on February 18, 2014
I have had other Blooming Teas, but the taste of those was not nearly as delicious as these were from "Summit Tea Comany". It seemed to take forever for these to arrive. When I got them, I was quite pleasantly surprised by the gentle fragrant taste. Making these teas in a glass teapot, I feel, helps one to be able to enjoy the flavor and appearance the most. My glass Teapot came with a glass infuser, so one's view of the tea blooming is unobstructed. The gentle and flavorful taste was impressive. Worth the cost.
on January 15, 2018
These are AWESOME for any tea drinker. We have given them to several friends who were delighted!
on February 14, 2010
I purchased two sets of the blooming jasmine and green flower teas as Christmas gifts. The recipients were thrilled to have received such interesting presents. Both of them raved over the uniqueness and fantastic tastes of the teas. The only negative with these gifts is that it will be a little more difficult to purchase something these hard to buy for relatives will find as delightful this next Christmas!
on March 18, 2015
I discovered blooming flower tea when I lived in Singapore and am so glad that I can find them here on Amazon at such a good price. They make for a special breakfast, particularly when in a clear glass teapot. These particularly teas have beautiful blooms as well as being made of high quality, tasty tea.
on February 3, 2017
Flavor is amazing... so healthy too
on October 11, 2015
The Jasmine tea have no flavor at all. I have purchased blooming green tea from Summit tea company and loved it. This item did not meet my expectations at all.
on July 21, 2008
I fell in love with flowering green teas from our local tea shoppe, but I was very dismayed with the price ($4/ball!!!).

I was elated to find this listing since it amounts to about $1.50 per tea ball and it tastes great, better than what we get at the fancy store. It has a light delicate flavor that doesn't get bitter at all! You can make five pots of tea without degradation of flavor or any increase in bitterness.

Highly recommended!
22 comments| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 3, 2016
The tea was superb in terms of quality. When the tea blooms into fruition the taste is phenomenal. Only 1 star off due to the tea bag having a puncture in it when it arrived. Other than that I when I finish my recent stash I would definitely order again.