10 Days In The USA Board Game
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE OBJECT: Players use the state and transportation cards to be the first to create a connecting 10-day vacation across the USA! Who doesn't love to travel, planning out the trip is half the fun!
- FUN FOR ALL: This game can be played with 2-4 players and I s recommended for age 8 and up. A fun and excellent game to teach planning and organization skills. Learning can be so much fun.
- FAST-PACED AND INTERACTIVE: For the 10-day vacation plan it takes 20-30 minutes to play each game. You also have the option of playing a 5-day game which takes even less time.
- EDUCATIONAL: Learn US geography and state capitals while developing strategy, sequencing, and problem-solving skills. This learning game is both fun and educational.
- WHATS INSIDE: A USA map, 50 state cards (with capital and 1 point of interest labeled), 16 transportation cards, 4 sets of card holders and game rules
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Travel the States by plane, car and foot! Use the state and transportation cards to chart your course across the USA--the first to create a connecting ten-day vacation wins! Perfect for home or the classroom. Designed for 2-4 players, ages 8 to adult. Easily modify the level of challenge to suit beginner or advanced players. 20-30 minutes per 10-day game, or make it even less with a 5-day version. Highly educational--learn US geography and state capitals while developing strategy, sequencing, and problem-solving skills. Endless game modifications are possible to keep players engaged. Everything you need is included: a colorful, laminated USA map (folds out, lays flat), 50 state cards (state capital and 1 point of interest labelled on each), 16 transportation cards, 4 sets of card holders (2 per set, one for days 1-5 of the game and one for days 6-10), and game rules. From the creators of Ticket to Ride.
Compare with similar items
Days of Wonder Ticket To Ride
10 Days In Europe Game
Toy Vault Abaddon Board Game by Richard Borg
Flick 'em Up Plastic Board Game
Liguria Strategy Board Game
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||GGGames N' More||Corner Hogz||Amazon.com||Chloe's Outlet|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||9 x 9 x 2 in||11.75 x 11.75 x 3 in||9 x 9 x 2 in||12.5 x 12.5 x 4 in||2.6 x 10.8 x 7.5 in||11.6 x 11.6 x 3.15 in|
|Item Weight||1.35 lbs||2.8 lbs||2.4 lbs||5 lbs||2 lbs||3.53 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- This game is a hoot to play! We have two kids 6 and 9 and they both love this game. The 6 year old is constantly beating us and we're not cutting her any slack.
- Yes, as others have noted, one of the states is misspelled. I believe it's Delaware.
- Also, as other reviewers have noted, the materials are cheaply made. The game board is very flimsy, and ours has already torn at the fold joints. The cards don't shuffle well, and the holders are a joke. The cards blow over and out of the holder in the slightest wind.
I didn't expect much as this game only cost $10, so the cons don't bother me too much. In fact, we bought another one to keep at their grandparents house to play when they visit. It's a great way for kids to learn the USA and have a lot of fun doing it.
It's well worth the $ as long as you don't expect super high quality materials of construction. And it's a lot of fun even for parents to play.
I hope you found this review to be helpful, please click below to indicate that you did. Thanks
Worse, this is a game about geography, and there are state names misspelled.
Very poor quality. Not worth the money. Spend a little more and get the version with wood pieces - much better quality.