- File Size: 225 KB
- Print Length: 82 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Trent Hand; 1 edition (November 27, 2012)
- Publication Date: November 27, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AF57L2K
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,765,974 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #577 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Personal Success
- #4502 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Self-Help
- #6684 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Self-Help
10 Days To Your Magic Life Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Trent balances the book beautifully with his thoughts, personal experiences, and the philosophies of various self development experts.
This book is honest and real. Most importantly, Trent tells the truth. He doesn't make false promises. On day 9 Trent really brings the truth when he challenges the reader to see if they are truly ready to live their dream life.
Short and sweet: If you follow what this book says your will life will change.
It's a book you can consume in less than an hour but will have effects on you that lasts a whole lifetime if you take the time to do what he says. You'll feel inspired and happier just by reading the great quotes and illustrations he uses to explain how to achieve more fulfillment in your life today.
I found the spirit of the book fresh, positive, and hopeful. I especially liked the advice to discover how you're spending your LIFE, as opposed to how you're spending your time. I know this might be common sense, but it is *so good* to have a reminder to help put things into perspective.
Overall I think this book can really help many people!
President Briella Arion
Most Recent Customer Reviews
“People can talk about faith all day long and not have an ounce of true belief in their words. The way to spot the difference is in their actions. Read morePublished on March 5, 2013 by Cayjominara
Such a joy to read, and re read
An eye opening experience to realising your potential and following your true calling.
For those of you that are at a crossroad in your lives, there's never been a better type of book that will you lead you towards your dreams but most importantly self fulfillment. Read morePublished on February 16, 2013 by Dezavon McNeil
Trent has clearly gone through a massive personal transformation, and he brings that experience to bear on this book. Read morePublished on February 5, 2013 by Amazon Customer
10 Days to your Magic Life offers you different principles to introduce in to your life each day throughout 10 days. Read morePublished on January 21, 2013 by Miss Miranda
Trent has more than exceeded my expectations on the book. It is simple to read with examples that can resin-ate with you. Read morePublished on January 17, 2013 by KimmieaS
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Personal Success
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help