Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 135 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 157 reviews
on May 30, 2013
I bought the paperback version of this from my son's daycare because Thanksgiving was coming up. I figured it would be a fun holiday book. I was dead wrong. My son (who was 4 months old when I bought it) has LOVED this book! He has loved it ever since I read it to him! If he sees it, he wants me to read it to him. When he's fussy on the changing table, I start quoting the book to him and he settles down and starts giggling! This book is still his favorite book (he's now 11 months old), and we've read it so much that I was THRILLED when I saw it was sold on Amazon as a board book! Now we don't have to try and keep his little hands off it--he can turn the pages himself, and he often likes to flip through the book by himself as well. If I could I'd give this book 10 stars!

Aside from my experience with the book, the drawings are very cute and bright colored, the writing is also very clever and keeps any child's attention. There isn't really a "moral" to the story or anything like that. It's just one of those nonsense books that rhyme and kids love--combine that with the very cute pictures, and this book is a sure fire winner!!
on January 19, 2015
Countdown books are great for my 3 year old currently. This one starts from 10 which I like versus some of the songs or books which go down from 5. This was my daughter's favorite Thanksgiving book this year. It isn't particularly seasonal so it could be used year round. The turkeys are funny and illustrations are great. A fun book.
on November 26, 2016
The 10 Fat Turkeys by Tony Johnson is a great story that teaches children how to count backwards from 10. The illustrations are well done and very colorful. I love to give my great niece and nephew books and 10 Fat Turkeys was an awesome choice. I gifted the book to them for Thanksgiving, so it fit perfect to the occasion. Thank you Tony Johnson for your awesome book.
on July 27, 2017
grandsbild loved this book.
on April 8, 2017
My children love this book!
on June 13, 2017
good
on July 10, 2016
Toddler thinks this book is hilarious
on December 15, 2014
A goofy, silly turkey story just in time for Thanksgiving! Helps with counting backward, but not forward. Gobble, gobble, wibble, wobble do a noodle dance!
on June 10, 2016
I already knew my daughter would love this book because we previously checked it out from our library. She chose this book from her shelf multiple times every day. The book is funny, the illustrations are cute, and it holds up well since it is a board book.
on March 16, 2017
Cute story, but I thought it was going to be the same text as a song my grandson sang in preschool.