- Save 10% each on Qualifying Items offered by Dry & Dry(Silicagel Factory) when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
[27 Packs] 10 Gram Blue "Dry & Dry" Premium Indicating(Blue to Pink) Silica Gel Packets - Rechargeable(UPGRADED)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.95. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$20.00 (67%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100 % SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - 100% Refund or New Replacement even BEYOND REFUND PERIOD if you are not happy with our product.
- ULTIMATE MOISTURE ABSORPTION(See the picture) - Our packets were able to lower the humidity level less than 6 hours, while other packets took more than 12 hours to do the same job. This is a clear indication that our packets can reduce the humidity level quickly before it damages your precious items.
- REACTIVATION(See the picture) - Placing in the Oven for 0.5-2.0 hours at 200-250F Or Microwave for About 7-12 Minutes at DEFROST. Start with the least amount of time and increase the time if color is not fully returned to the original state or steam is visible inside the packet. Depending on beads' condition and types of microwave, they may take shorter than the recommended time. Please check the beads' color periodically.
- SPECIAL THICKNESS - Packets are stored in RESEALABLE Self-Standing High Quality Bag for Easy Storage and Use - Air Tight Sealing & Sturdy Bag for Moisture Control.
- EASY TO READ - Clear Change from Blue(Dry) to Pink(Saturated), Packet Dimension: 2.4"x 3.3"
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
DRY & DRY - OUR PRODUCTS
•30+ Years Experience in the Industry for Silica Gel Desiccant - See Our Customers' Reviews.
•Dry & Dry Silica Gel is a Pure, Vitreous, Porous Form of Silicon Dioxide made from Sodium Silicate.
•It is Purified and Processed into either Granular or Beaded Form.
•Its High Absorption Capacity is Attributed to its Millions of Tiny Pores.
•The Mechanism of Absorption is Purely Physical, with No Change in Size or Shape of the Particles even as They become Saturated.
•Even When fully Saturated, the Material still Looks and Feels Dry.
•(REACTIVATION) - Place in the Oven for 0.5 -2.0 hours at 200-250F Or Microwave for About 7-12 Minutes at DEFROST.
•(REACTIVATION) - Start with the least amount of time and increase the time if color is not fully returned to the original state or steam is visible inside the packet.
•(REACTIVATION) - Reactivation time varies depending on saturation level of beads, and types of microwave.
•Guns, Ammo, Canister, Collectables, Jewelry, Passport, Camera Lens, Clothes, Shoes, Cosmetics, Books, Documents, Travel Bags, Gym Bags, Make Up Boxes, Silverware, Christmas Decorations, & Valuables
•Wet Cell Phone, Cameras, Watches, Electronics, Shoes, & Windshield.
DRY & DRY - PREMIUM QUALITY
•30+ Years Experience in the Industry for Silica Gel Desiccant - Premium Quality.
•Our Silica Gel Packaging is the Highest Quality in the Industry for Moisture Absorption.
•Our Packet Material(PET Film) was Tested for Ultimate Moisture Absorption & Heat Resistance.
•You can Experience a Big Difference Compared to Other Products.
•Products of Dry&Dry Guarantee 100% Satisfaction.
•If You are not Happy with Our Products, We are not Happy. Please Contact us. We will give You Free Replacement or Full Refund Even BEYOND REFUND PERIOD.
Top customer reviews
My problem with these is the baking directions are not right on the bag. It is not hard to find them since they are in the sales page, but they are brief enough I sort of expected it to be on packaging.