10 Minute Ice - Hemorrhoid Treatment for Fast Relief. Includes Two Shaped Ice Packs to Concentrate Relief (2 Pack)
|Price:||($4.39 / Count)|
- HOW DOES IT WORK? 10 MINUTE ICE is a new FDA cleared reusable cold therapy device for fast soothing hemorrhoid relief. Ice is well known for it’s ability to quickly reduce pain and swelling. Their special shape directs and concentrates the cold relief right were it is needed without pressing on your hemorrhoids.
- IS 10 MINUTE ICE RIGHT FOR ME? Doctors commonly recommend applying ice to your hemorrhoids several times daily. Ice is a natural vasoconstrictor which reduces blood flow to the swollen blood vessels of your hemorrhoids and provides fast relief. It is natural, drug free and safe for pregnant women.
- USING 10 MINUTE ICE IS SO EASY Just sit on it! The slim shape of your 10 MINUTE ICE therapy pack is designed to minimize any applied pressure on your hemorrhoids while directing the cooling right were you need it most. It can be used discreetly at home or work and cools right through your clothing.
- DISCOVER FASTER HEMORRHOID RELIEF with 10 MINUTE ICE Remember what is was like before hemorrhoids changed your life? Use 10 MINUTE ICE so you can get back to feeling like you again! No miracle ointments or magic pills… just ice, something you know and understand.
- TRY IT NOW WITH OUR 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE or It’s FREE. If 10 MINUTE ICE does not help you soothe the pain associated with hemorrhoids, return it for a full refund. You can trust 10 MINUTE ICE to help be your hemorrhoids solution.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Remember what is was like before hemorrhoids changed your life?
Use 10 Minute Ice so you can get back to feeling like you again! 10 Minute Ice is a new FDA cleared cold therapy device based on a time-tested natural treatment method - Ice! It is drug Free and does not contain any chemicals or herbs that may be harmful to your body commonly found in other popular ointments and pills..
It’s time to re-think your hemorrhoid treatment!
Ice is well known for it’s ability to quickly reduce pain and swelling. The cold therapy applied by using a chilled 10 Minute Ice cold pack provides soothing comfort right at the site of pain. Doctors commonly recommend applying ice several times a day to help alleviate hemorrhoid pain. Ice is a natural vasoconstrictor which reduces blood flow to the swollen blood vessels of your hemorrhoids.
The unique slim shape of your 10 Minute Ice cold pack is designed to provide comfort and minimize any applied pressure on your hemorrhoids while directing the cooling- right were you need it most. Other cold therapy products that instruct you to insert them in your anus or between your buttocks can be very uncomfortable to use.
10 Minute Ice is intended to be used for ten minutes of concentrated relief per use, up to 6X daily.
10 Minute Ice
No miracle ointments or magic pills… just specially shaped ice, something you know and understand.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5.75 x 4.06 x 1.81 inches; 2.75 Ounces
- Date First Available : March 21, 2018
- Manufacturer : Ten Minute, Inc.
- ASIN : B07BMG6V1S
Best Sellers Rank:
#148,068 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #207 in Hemorrhoid Pain Relief Products
- Customer Reviews:
Consult Doctor after seven days of use if condition does not improve
Use for ten minutes up to 6X daily
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.