BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 24, 2016
Great workout for at home when you wanna work your whole body. I love that it wasn't an hour long just short work outs that make you feel the burn!
on September 9, 2017
This DVD is NO JOKE! I got an amazing workout. This is not for beginners, unless you are willing to accept the fact that you might not be able to complete 10 whole minutes at first. I had to pause mine half way thru and I work out 5 days a week lol.
on August 7, 2017
good 1st time HIIT video. I am new to HIIT but not to exercise. u build up a sweat doing the whole dvd, not sure how good of a work out it would be doing just some of it. brought the irish cheeks out in me
on March 25, 2017
Always great to add more HiiT workouts to my fitness workouts.
on August 11, 2015
Not for beginners. Hard to follow.
on February 13, 2014
good little video. sections of 10 minute segments.. high intensity with 10 second rests, then repeat the exercise. Lots of plank type exercise which are a bit awkward. A bit hard on the knees (I've had 3 surgeries) so i modify some of it. It is just the one trainer that you exercise with, not a whole room of people and she is friendly and not too annoying. I like it when i want a good workout that makes you sweat. You can do the entire video for 50 minutes.. or just a couple of segments if you have less time
on September 4, 2013
This DVD will make you work - it is hard! I love 10 Minute Solution DVD's, and this one is no exception.

In each 10 Min segment, there is a short warm-up, 8 different exercises, and a short cool down. You do each exercise 2x, for 20 secs, with a 10 sec recovery in between - think tabata. You don't need any weights or bands, just your body weight.

One of the things I really liked about this DVD is the instructor gives a modification for almost every exercise. There were just a few somewhere in the middle where I noticed that she didn't. She usually showed you the advanced exercise, then showed the modification, then went back to the advanced. I thought that was very good, because a couple of times, I thought, "I can't do that!" Right at that moment, she showed a modification. That helped keep me going. I think the more you do the DVD, the better you will know the exercises and their modifications, so you won't lose that couple of secs thinking, "Yikes!" Also, there were a lot of exercises that I wasn't familiar with. I haven't done a lot of HIIT, though, so they might be pretty common if you're used to doing this kind of exercise. (My background is gym classes, strength training, 10 Minute Solution, The Firm Express, Lindsay Brin's Post Natal Boot Camp, Turbo Jam, and running) But as a HIIT newbie, it seemed like a lot more variety than I'm used to. There were a lot of plank-based moves - push-ups, walking planks, one-legged burpees (except for me - I did the regular burpee lol). This was nice because I think a lot of my other DVDs don't do planks enough. Sometimes I have to move around my living room some to find a good place for side to side work, but I've never had to face away from the TV before.

I like the production of the 10 Minute Solution DVDs. She is on a big mat, and the background is home/gym like. Very neat. 10 Min Solution updated their menu for this DVD as well.

One small thing that irked me was that at the end of each 10 minute segment, she gives an air-high-5. I didn't really like that, but it's one of those things you learn to look over if you like the rest of the workout. I try to use the time in between each segment to get a drink of water, so I'm not always looking when she does it anyway. Another thing I noticed is that I needed to use more space than I'm used to using in my living for this DVD. Sometimes I had to turn sideways instead of facing the TV.
on December 21, 2015
These workouts are great and will kick your butt! I can't imagine doing all 5 in a row because they are so exhausting. But great for the kinetic chain, or so I'm told. The moves are easy--very accessible. Lisa is sweet. She high-fives at the end of every workout, and I high-five back. :)
on May 5, 2015
This workout is for the younger person. It is awkward and hard to do.
on June 14, 2014
I have this version in Amazon stream,but needed a backup due to buffering (refreshing) issues with our WiFi. This girl knows how to pack a real workout in a short period of time. Her method is very motivating, and her instructions are clear. I only wish she would have demonstrated each move one time, before the "ready, set, go"! Very pleased with this purchase!!