Other Sellers on Amazon
10 Minute Solution - Target Toning for Beginners
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
* ABS - Only 10 minutes to tight abs … you really can do it! Cindy takes you through a series of targeted abdominal exercises to completely tighten, contract and contour your mid-section. You’ll really feel the burn, and you’ll definitely see the results!
* THIGHS - Thinner thighs are only 10 minutes away! These exercises are hand-picked from the most effective, proven routines – and anyone can do them! This set is jam-packed with thigh-tightening, hip-slimming moves that can dramatically re-shape your legs.
* BUNS - Who doesn’t want firmer, tighter buns? This ultra- effective program leads you through a series of time-proven exercises to really target that backside. Using a combination of simple standing and mat work, this workout can give you better buns in just 10 minutes a day!
* ARMS & SHOULDERS - Pick up those hand weights and get ready to sculpt and chisel that upper body! This non-stop routine hits the entire upper arm from every angle for sexy, shapely and totally firm upper arms and shoulders.
* BONUS POWERSTRETCH - This segment is perfect to do after a workout, or after a long, stressful day. Treat yourself to a total-body stretch and keep your muscles long, flexible, relaxed and healthy!
Top Customer Reviews
Thighs: Squats, lunges and various isolation moves are used to work those quadriceps. Be sure to pay attention when she tells you where your weight should be...if your weight isn't in the right place, you won't work the correct muscles.
Arms: You will first use a set of hand weights (instructor uses a 5-pound set as do I) to work your shoulder and arm muscles. Then, unlike many upper body workouts, you'll do a series of exercises from the floor--pushups, planks, etc.
Buns: The strategy here is very similar to the thighs segment, but with different exercises that focus on the glutes. You will also take to the floor in this segment for rear leg lifts from a rather indelicate (but effective!) position. :)
Abs: This segment starts out standing, unlike the usual abs workout that is all about crunches. Once down on the floor, you will do planks as well as standard crunches.
PowerStretch: This segment is a series of stretches, both standing and on the floor, which work primarily the legs, but a little of everything else.
On the whole, I liked the DVD. I liked that she takes at least a slightly different approach on almost everything than some other workouts I've done so it doesn't feel quite so repetitive as some do.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was the work out I was looking for, however it's missing any kind of warm up stretches before the start of the actual toning exercises. I still give it a thumbs up.Published 1 month ago by Janny
I really like this DVD. I was skeptical about it at first because I thought "10 minutes? How much can you really work your body in 10 minutes? Read morePublished 1 month ago by Stephanie Baumeister
Really great for beginners that aren't quite ready to fully commit to getting into shape.Published 5 months ago by Dorothy
I really enjoy Cindy Whitmarsh. She is friendly without being overly peppy. She is very athletic and yet her body and demeanor are not fake. Read morePublished 5 months ago by SomewhereOvertheRainbow
Love all her videos. Really like the stretch portion of the one...Published 5 months ago by Elizabeth A. Poje
I like this exercise DVD because each workout is only ten minutes and because they really were designed for beginners. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Jen W.