Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on May 14, 2017
a Lot of fun
on January 12, 2015
I ordered this as a Christmas gift for some family members. I put together a goody basket for them with sodas, popcorn, hot cocoa, candy, &, of course, these movies. I thought they made a great gift (at a reasonable cost, too.)
on July 26, 2015
Got these for my 7 year old grandson. I purchased them with 2 other collections and he was really excited when he realized he had 30 new movies.
on September 15, 2014
Great movies for cheap. I picked these up for the kids to watch in our vehicle on a roadtrip. They weren't interested in them all, but it was awesome that I had 10 options for so cheap. Definitely recommend for the kids!
on June 20, 2015
10 family movies at an exceptional price
on June 4, 2013
All these movies are good family entertainment. I enjoyed them all. Cop Dog was a little sad, but the others had good adventure, sit on the edge of your seat, and good outcome, happy ending movies..
on September 15, 2015
Good clean family movei that all can watch.
on May 9, 2014
Good family/animal movies to watch with your kids. My daughter likes it. We watches movies together all the time. This one has good movies.
on October 8, 2016
Good value for 10 movies.
on June 28, 2014
Great family fun ! We love animal
Movies ! I am sure we will love this set ! Will tell friends and family about dvd