Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on October 1, 2012
Love, love Becky Higgins products! The quality of these Page Protectors are great however (and that's a big HOWEVER) they are not 8x10....mine are 7.75 x 10.25 to be exact. So no big deal, right? Just trim the photo...but doesn't that defeat the point of Project Life? I just want to slip it in and be done with it.

To be fair, I did contact Becky Higgins customer service and they were lovely; reassuring me that theirs were indeed 8x10 and mine must be a fluke....Amazon will accept returns, yadda, yadda, yadda. What a pain to return them, I am just going to reorder and keep my fingers crossed that the next set will indeed be 8x10.

Aside from the measurments, the quality of the protector is great.
on August 26, 2015
Pissed!!! The holes where the pages go into a binder are off center and go into the pages themselves & even though they are 8X10 pages I'm supposed to recieve 12 I only got 10!!! Don't order!
on February 9, 2014
In function, this is a great product. The hole placement fits all binders which is great because it is very common to have certain protectors not fit all albums.

Though I bought these quite some time ago, I am writing this review now because I noticed that they have begun to yellow slightly in my albums. The stock that is newer (which I bought in 2013 and later) does not seem to yellow at all.
on September 30, 2016
These are perfect for holding letters, artwork,etc.
on December 31, 2012
Why can I not find page protectors that actually seem to "grip" the paper inside them? I bought these for my photography portfolio binder and they fulfill the purpose of protecting my images, but the photos always creep out of the top opening when I am carrying the book or moving it from one place to another. This is a universal flaw among page protectors, no matter what kind of paper you seem to put in them.
on May 16, 2013
These are great for 8 x 10 photos. I like that these sleeves are exactly 8 x 10 and thus have no extra awkward bit at the top or sides.
on November 22, 2012
Wonderful product that goes with the Project Life Series, the Project Life albums. Anything by Becky Higgins I will buy because all of her products are outstanding!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question