Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

24,929
Subscription Length: $10 Code|Format: Online Game Code|Change
Price:$9.99

Showing 1-10 of 24,052 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24,929 reviews
on September 24, 2015
I don't know why I even try to make purchases with a credit card or PayPal through the Sony PlayStation Network anymore. For such an amazing tech company, Sony can't figure out how to take my money no matter how hard I throw it at them. This last weekend they had a Flash sale I couldn't ignore. Using my PC (which I normally use to access the PSN Store), it took about 2 minutes for me to add 3 games to my basket... then I screwed around for 15 minutes trying to check out. I re-entered my card information (which had worked fine a couple of months ago). I tried using PayPal. I gave up and turned on my PS3. About 10 minutes later (PSN on the console is much less responsive than on the PC) I had the same 3 games added to my basket and attempted to check out again (BTW, why is my PC shopping basket not carried over to the PS3 shopping basket and vice-versa? It's like they really don't want me to buy anything...). 15 minutes later and still failing to talk Sony into taking my money, I was ready to drop kick my controller.

Amazon to the rescue! It took me 1 minute to locate this card and buy it. 3 more minutes to get my PC back to the PSN shopping cart and enter the card code which added $10 to my Sony Wallet. And about 2 minutes to complete the Sony transaction. HA! Take that Sony! I beat you!! You WILL take my money and you will like it!

As a nice bonus, Amazon gave me a $1 MP3 credit for buying this through them. Why in the world would I ever pay Sony directly again?
on December 26, 2016
Bought two got the first one no problem then the second one had to be verified but its been over 2 hours as it stated and I haven't got the code or refund I don't understand why I cannot just get my code -_-
review image
on May 12, 2017
This gift card was absolutely fantastic. I purchased it in the wild hope that it would provide me with $10 worth of credit in the PlayStation Store, thus preventing my credit card information from being saved in some questionable and probably hackable format on the PSN servers... and let me tell you... this card did not disappoint. I got not nine dollars... not nine and a half dollars... not even nine point seventy five dollars... but the full measure of ten dollars. Incredible. Even more conveniently, I did not even have to wait for the card to be physically delivered, as the code for ten full dollars worth of credit was provided to me instantaneously, and my PlayStation accepted that code without any difficulties.

As far as purchasing store credit goes, this product absolutely was exactly as advertised and broke zero laws in my state, as far as I can see. I can only gush at the absolute simplicity of transferring my money from my pocket into the coffers of a faceless corporation.
on May 6, 2017
Instant access and no issues. Always handy when you need that must have game or DLC at 3 a.m.

If my review helped you, please click the helpful button. Or comment if I can answer any other questions <3
on July 1, 2015
With the worries of the Sony Servers being hacked by rogue dictators and hacker geeks with nothing better to do with their free time, this gift card brings some piece of mind. You can simply by this card on Amazon, or even at your local CVS with cash (even more secure) and redeem the code in the Playstation Store without sharing your credit card number. This fills your Playstation Store wallet while keeping your card number hidden from a network that seems to have a lot of enemies these days.

I started using these gift cards a few years ago when the credit card numbers of Playstation Members were compromised and I was forced to change my credit card.

I recommend this card for people who may want to remove their credit card number from the PSN servers.
on April 15, 2017
Would give 0 Star if possible. Ordered this and got the code quickly, however it did not work and claimed to already be used. Won't buy again.
on December 22, 2016
I bought this code for a present for a friend. The code never works. Ps network said this code have been used. And my friend never can use this code. I tried to solve whith any support in sony panama but they cant solve the problem. Maybe whit that review we can found any solution.
Thanks
review image
on November 22, 2016
Not sure why the PlayStation store has so many issues trying to recognize credit cards, but I am always having to jump on Amazon, buy one of these real quick, and then will quickly redeem it for Sony credit. I'm glad that this product makes it so easy to reload the playstation account for last-minute games or deals
on April 17, 2017
I live in Argentina and when I bought my PS3 several years ago I had to create a US account because there wasn't a PS Store in my country. I had a LOT of trouble trying to pay with Argentine cards until finally, after days trying, it worked with my AMEX (and people ask what piracy is rampant in the 3rd world). The card expired this year and again it was impossible to make it accept any card, even my new AMEX. What is infuriating is that it even detect that my PayPal accound as not from the US and rejects any payment. That's not all, though. I have an American wife and the PS Store doesn't even accept her Bank of America card. It's as if Sony doesn't want my money.

Thankfully, I found out that buying these gift cards you get the code digitally and instantly so now it's my only resort to buy PS games. It works like a charm, fast and secure. Thank you Amazon... and shame on you Sony. You should learn from Steam.
on April 14, 2017
I've only recently discovered this way of purchasing Psn cards, and let me tell you, I wish I had never found out about it only because it is the easiest way to add funds to your wallet. Ever since an update on the PlayStation store, my credit card was always declined (where it worked for everything else) and so buying Psn cards was my only option if I wished to buy a game or whatnot.

Bottom line, it worked instantly, every time. 10/10