Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24,552 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25,446 reviews
on September 24, 2015
I don't know why I even try to make purchases with a credit card or PayPal through the Sony PlayStation Network anymore. For such an amazing tech company, Sony can't figure out how to take my money no matter how hard I throw it at them. This last weekend they had a Flash sale I couldn't ignore. Using my PC (which I normally use to access the PSN Store), it took about 2 minutes for me to add 3 games to my basket... then I screwed around for 15 minutes trying to check out. I re-entered my card information (which had worked fine a couple of months ago). I tried using PayPal. I gave up and turned on my PS3. About 10 minutes later (PSN on the console is much less responsive than on the PC) I had the same 3 games added to my basket and attempted to check out again (BTW, why is my PC shopping basket not carried over to the PS3 shopping basket and vice-versa? It's like they really don't want me to buy anything...). 15 minutes later and still failing to talk Sony into taking my money, I was ready to drop kick my controller.

Amazon to the rescue! It took me 1 minute to locate this card and buy it. 3 more minutes to get my PC back to the PSN shopping cart and enter the card code which added $10 to my Sony Wallet. And about 2 minutes to complete the Sony transaction. HA! Take that Sony! I beat you!! You WILL take my money and you will like it!

As a nice bonus, Amazon gave me a $1 MP3 credit for buying this through them. Why in the world would I ever pay Sony directly again?
on July 12, 2016
Got a code that was " invalid"
review image
on June 26, 2017
Since the PSN is often on the fritz and doesn't allow it's members to "ADD FUNDS" via credit/debit, this is a good alternative method to buying games. Simply buy the card from Amazon.com and enter the code given after purchase into the "Redeem Codes" area on the PSN via PC, PS3 or PSP. I have purchased two already and in my experience the codes were delivered in minutes if not instant!
$10 PlayStation Store Gift Card - PS3/ PS4/ PS Vita [Digital Code]
on May 12, 2017
This gift card was absolutely fantastic. I purchased it in the wild hope that it would provide me with $10 worth of credit in the PlayStation Store, thus preventing my credit card information from being saved in some questionable and probably hackable format on the PSN servers... and let me tell you... this card did not disappoint. I got not nine dollars... not nine and a half dollars... not even nine point seventy five dollars... but the full measure of ten dollars. Incredible. Even more conveniently, I did not even have to wait for the card to be physically delivered, as the code for ten full dollars worth of credit was provided to me instantaneously, and my PlayStation accepted that code without any difficulties.

As far as purchasing store credit goes, this product absolutely was exactly as advertised and broke zero laws in my state, as far as I can see. I can only gush at the absolute simplicity of transferring my money from my pocket into the coffers of a faceless corporation.
on September 27, 2016
Unfortunately, I bought two. The first one I redeemed was under the wrong username for my psn network. That's fine, it was my mistake. But then after I bought the second one I was unable to redeem it. And still haven't. There is no way for me to contact anyone either. So I'm out for $200 dollars between the two buys. It's really crappy that this was the reality for me. I won't be buying again or recommending this product for anyone.
on October 28, 2015
Sony PlayStation Network has THE WORST Customer Service I have ever dealt with.
( I am a past loyal member of over 3 years )

I Recommend buying a PC and Digital through Humble Bundle / Steam.
Steam has a much better Service/Menu/Support BY FAR. What takes Sony ALL DAY takes Steam usually less than an hour.

------>BEYOND
on February 28, 2017
Nothing beats instant :)
At first I was skeptical about ordering a digital code as I've been sold this bill of goods before. Only to be perplexed by a multi-hyphened dyslexics' nightmare. Not this code. It was much shorter and easier to type using my controller. Other popular codes have only caused me painful eye strain and ocular fatigue. I was amazed at the relief I felt not only in my eyes and brain, but my thumbs were grateful as well. Thanks Sony, Thanks Amazon!
review image
on August 26, 2016
When they work, I'm sure these electronic gift card purchases are very easy to use. HOWEVER, when they're not working, you get no indication that anything failed, and you also get no redemption code to use. You spend 20 minutes chasing your tail through Amazon's various "help" pages, get on chat to be told that something went wrong and at some point in the future they will fix it.

Do yourself a favor, and just go to the store.
on June 15, 2017
The code was immediately available for me to send to the person for who I had got this as a gift. Great way to give a gamer a few extra bucks for their favorite game or loot boxes or whatever they want from the PS store (including a month of PS Plus). I'll definitely get this the next time I need to get a small gift for a PlayStation gamer. (And yes, the end user gets the full $10 worth of what you paid for the card - as a digital code card there are no card fees tagged onto this)

Suggestion: Get code and write it and redemption information in their birthday card (or holiday card, or get well card, or any sort of greeting card)
on June 28, 2017
These cards are a life saver. I tried purchasing some games from the PlayStation store both on my Ps4 and on my laptop and I kept getting denied for some reason. I reached out to PlayStation support and they told me that since something messed up on their end that I wouldn't be able to purchase anything with my credit card or paypal account for 24 hours. My only other option was to purchase these cards and they definitely saved me that day - Im now the proud owner of The Witcher Complete Edition and Horizon Zero Dawn. Also, its awesome to have saved 3 cents lol.