BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 13, 2013
$49.99 for $50 of credit? It's like getting a free penny. But do you want to get five free pennies? I thought so. Buy the 5 of the $10 cards for $9.99 each and watch the savings rack up.
4646 comments| 2,350 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 10, 2015
Thanks Amazon!

I must admit to having had financial repercussions to storing my credit information on Playstation Network (PSN) and that I didn't practice proper online theft prevention (don't reuse the same password for multiple sites!), but it is certainly nice to be able to limit the amount of places that my financial information resides, thus reducing my vulnerabilities (though you can never truly eliminate it). Since these are codes that are instantly accessible, it is almost as easy as purchasing the funds directly through PSN. You just can't beat that.
on October 18, 2017
This option works flawlessly. I use this for myself as well as gifts. The redemption code is almost instantaneous and is much safer than putting a credit card number on your PSN account.
on May 15, 2017
Ordered this card and everything went smoothly will be ordering again soon....
on March 6, 2016
So you need to add funds to your PSN account, but don't want to leave the house and don't want to put your credit card on your PSN account for any of myriad reasons? This is the fastest, easiest way to do it. You click purchase and the code appears on the next screen, which you use to redeem on the PSN store.

It's also a perfect way to get your friends a game or some extra DLC for a game without having to give them your card information.

Thank you, Sony, for this convenience!
on October 19, 2017
This is so easy and quick to do for your child that is home sick and just wants to play her game, you just purchase and put code in game system.
on October 19, 2017
I would rather get these than use my credit card on the PlayStation store. Follow the email directions and your done. Its quick and easy.
on July 11, 2016
I got this for my husband. It was a perfect gift. Very easy to order and very easy to use. I would highly recommend this for anyone. Fast gift or for your own personal use.
on May 27, 2017
I mean, what can go wrong? It's a digital gift card. It did exactly what I meant for it to do.
on August 24, 2017
What kind of review can I write about a digital gift card lolololololololol?????