Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on January 26, 2018
I was pleased to be charged $9.99 for a 10$ gift card. It doesn't seem like much, but those pennies add up. Also you can't send playstation dollars to your friend in another state through the playstation network we found out. So amazon allowed me to pay with my card and still give her the code for her system. Thank you amazon.
on December 19, 2013
its a digital gift card. what could be wrong with it. cosmetic damage?. its a code. it works. problem is. don't buy this unless you decided to buy a certain game. some games might surprise you and generally speaking. there are no more than 10 good games under $10 bucks. and also generally speaking. all PSN games fall short in content (check filesize before download. some games look full HD and great. you check filesize. its like 120 megabyes. leads to the only conclusion that games are short on content). thats generally speaking because many games have DLC and stuff that I don't count because its not included. I bought God Mode for $2.99. and regardless of the price. it is very very limited. only multiplayer mode. for $2.99 its probably worth it. but as of a game overall. well. its very short. thats an example. I've done some research and almost all PSN games are like this.( talking digital only here). unless its some sort of another console exclusive that was ported to PS3.
on January 28, 2017
Instant gratification! With No shipping charges. THE PERFECT SOLUTION TO A GAMING EMERGENCY.
I hooked up the new ps4Pro and got my free 2 day PsPlus membership. While browsing the PS store at midnight I saw a game I had wanted on sale for 4.99!
I had only 46 hrs to get the special PsPlus price! What to do!?? The stores are closed! I want to play NOW! Amazon to the rescue! 5 minutes later I had purchased my code, activated it (with a bit of research) and my new game was downloading! Whew! That was close!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 26, 2017
Since the PSN is often on the fritz and doesn't allow it's members to "ADD FUNDS" via credit/debit, this is a good alternative method to buying games. Simply buy the card from Amazon.com and enter the code given after purchase into the "Redeem Codes" area on the PSN via PC, PS3 or PSP. I have purchased two already and in my experience the codes were delivered in minutes if not instant!
$10 PlayStation Store Gift Card - PS3/ PS4/ PS Vita [Digital Code]
on November 28, 2015
This is a super easy way to get your PS3 wallet filled.

Instructions:
Pause PS3.
Walk to computer/smart phone/laptop.
Buy this card from Amazon.
Activate card during checkout in PS Store.
Go back to playing.

No trip to the store, no credit card or debit card given to PSN. No leaving the gaming den. Perfect solution? It just might be.
on December 30, 2015
Had to buy these to order games because Playstation's credit card system is TERRIBLE and wouldn't authenticate my cards no matter how many times I tried (and yes, these were both totally valid cards and I'd put in correct info). Apparently it will fail if you don't put your card info into Sony's system EXACTLY RIGHT, down to the exact puncutation it's looking for. All this is a huge PITA when you're entering stuff through an on-screen menu.

One workaround is to buy these codes and put them into your Playstation account. I bought several and they all went through immediately. Much easier.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 29, 2018
I love how easy these are to add to the PlayStation account. I also love that I don't have to go to the store everytime my son needs more points on his account to upgrade his players!
on September 25, 2016
Great and convenient way to buy PS credit for my nephew that lives a couple of states away. The code happens to be country locked meaning that you can not use a code with American currency in other places like Canada or Mexico. It is still a great way to buy credit for yourself or for a friend in need that happens to live far from you. We usually pass the codes by simply taking a screenshot of it and sending it over through text or any other messaging app that allows pictures. It usually takes less than 5 or 10 minutes to set up and enter the code and you can basically use it instantly.
on May 6, 2014
After the PSN got hacked twice I decided I didn't want my card info on the PSN so for my first and so far only purchase on the PSN I used paypal which is available for the game I bought. But with DLC you have to use a credit/debit card or a PSN code so of course I decided to use a PSN code. Buying from here is quick, simple, and easy. You put in your card info, make the purchase, and your code is on the very next page that loads and you can print it if you want. And if you have an amazon account the code will also be stored in your games and software library in the digital content section of your account. So if you're like me and don't want your card info on the PSN then this is the best alternative. This could also make a good gift for someone with a PS3.

(UPDATE) I found out you can also fund your wallet with paypal or your phone in addition to a credit/debit card or PSN code when you do it from sony's website which means I don't have to use another PSN code. these are still useful as gifts though.
on August 27, 2017
This was so easy and worked great! I used to be up on all the tech etc but I'm getting old I guess😜. I was on my way to Walgreens to purchase a $10 game card for my son when a friend told me I could just order it on Amazon, they send you the code and Drop the Mic your DONE! My only regret is that in wished I had known before I walked out the door. This type of purchasing is a Big time savor .

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.