Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
10-in-1 PressurePro 6 Qt Pressure Cooker - Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté and Warmer - Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Harvest Cookware’s Award Winning Pressure Pro is the first pressure cooker to introduce the “One Touch Pre-Programmed Button” feature that easily adjusts temperature and pressure automatically. Pressure Pro is the multi-use appliance that replaces all of these 9 others: rice cooker, slow cooker, yogurt maker, egg maker, canner, preserver, saute, warmer and steamer. Prepare delicious slow cooked one-pot meals in a fraction of the time!
- Easy to use! One-touch pre-programmed buttons that adjust the temperature and pressure automatically.
- ETL certified with multi safety and security features in place for your own peace of mind.
- 10-in-1 Smart Steam Technology
- Non-Stick FDA grade inner pot. PTFE and PTOA-free. Stainless steel safe lock lid. Digital brain display panel. Automatic keep warm mode. Delay timer. Flavor infusion technology. Built-in safety features. Dishwasher safe.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Pressure Pro is the multi-use appliance that replaces all of these 9 kitchen appliances: rice cooker, slow cooker, yogurt maker, egg maker, canner, preserver, sauté, warmer and steamer. Prepare delicious one-pot meals for your family without spending the whole day in the kitchen with the Pressure Pro by Harvest Cookware.
Pressure Pro The Innovation Leader
Pressure Pro Pressure Cooker is the innovative leader and simply the best Pressure Cooker you can own! One Touch Steam Release feature( opperTech version Only). One Touch Pre-programmed button feature. ETL certified with multi safety and security featured in place for your own peace of mind. Non-Stick FDA Grade Inner Pot, Stainless Steel Safe Lock Lid, Digital Brain Display Panel, Automatic Keep Warm Mode, Delay Timer, Flavor Infusion Technology, Built-in Safety Features, Choose From 4 Sizes, Dishwasher Safe, 99-It Cooking feature.
One touch pre-programmed buttons
Pressure Pro is the 1st pressure cooker to introduce the “one touch Pre-programmed button” feature that easily adjusts temperature and pressure automatically. This revolutionized the pressure cooking industry.
Another first from Harvest Cookware, the pressure cooker innovators. Introducing the “CopperTech” Pressure Pro featuring one-touch pressure release with the automatic sealing valve.
Pressure Pro is also great for canning
The Pressure Pro is also great for canning fruits, vegetables, and more! Enjoy the fruits of your gardening labor all year long by canning delicious fruits and vegetables. Easy, safe and quick! (10 quart is the best Pressure Pro model for canning).
Cook Your Favourite Food Up To 10 Times Faster.....
With our Pressure Pro pressure cooker, foods cook 10 times faster and saves on energy costs. Dinner is prepared quicker and healthier. Pressure Cooking preserves more heat-sensitive nutrients than any other cooking method because of it's shorter cook times. Our CopperTech model has a 1 Touch steam release button feature which provides even safer cooking. Copper pots are great for non-stick cooking and super easy to clean. You can cook your meat first for a longer time, cool to reduce pressure, then add vegetables or noodles later so they will not be overcooked. Our PressurePro pressure cooker can also be used to sterilize food jars for canning.
Pressure Pro 4 quart is perfect for individuals or small families. All Pressure Pro pressure cookers feature the first to market “one touch Pre-programmed button” feature that easily adjusts temperature and pressure automatically.
Pressure Pro 6 quart is the perfect for size for all your cooking needs. The Pressure Pro 6 quart comes in three stylish colors; Black, Red and Copper.
6 Quarts CopperTech
Harvest Cookware’s latest innovation; “Pressure Pro CopperTech” with the one touch pressure release button. Now Featuring a pre programmed Yogurt setting.
Pressure Pro 10 quart is perfect for larger families. This is the unit for all your canning and large meal plans.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
11 Months Since Purchase - the cooker is great but the quality misses the mark - 11 months now and the lid gaskets are failing. If I cannot find a gasket kit for the lid the cooker is basically useless. Again, I used it all the time and it does a great job on all foods I tried. Material quality is the issue.
I especially like that I can save some money at the grocery store by buying the less expensive cuts of meat and yet they still turn out perfect when using the pressure cooker. I recently learned that back in the old days that's one of the reasons pressure cookers were so popular. I can relate to that. This PressurePro Pressure Cooker is going to be one of the most used small appliances in my kitchen.
I returned it. The inner Non-Stick pan was the worst pan I'd ever used in my life, not exaggerating. As it was Bob stick (supposedly) you have to be gentle cleaning it. It became so gunked up, even up the sides, I was afraid of gems growing in it. I tried all the tricks, boiling water in it and staying with a wooden spatula, letting it soak overnight with dryer sheets, letting barkeeper friend soak on it before rinsing... Using vinegar in the water...
Seriously horrible. I would say the only good that tasted better than average was chili cooking in it.
Also: you can cook in a pressure canner, but you really shouldn't can lie acid foods in an unregulated (as this is) pressure cooker, besides, it wouldn't fit quarts in this.
Good luck, but I really can't recommend this until they fix the inner pot.
Meh. Haven't been able to cook roasts same tenderness as Crock-Pot, my chilis are definitely more flavorful, the non stick pot inside is a piece of garbage, and because it's non sick, you have to wash it carefully. Wish I could upload mobile pictures. It's the worst pot I've ever owned.
I had hoped to make bone broth with it, but have only managed meat broth (a much lighter broth then the bone), and haven't canned in it yet as there's a LOT of debate on whether you should or not as they claim you can, but the national canning org. Says not to can in electric pressure canners.
All in all... Not impressed. It's big, I like that I can saute and then pressure cooker all in one pot, but definitely needs to be tested for canning if they are going to claim it, and the inner put needs to be re designed with a good ol' stainless steel pot.