10’’ LED Ring Light with Stand and Phone Holder, UBeesize Selfie Halo Light for Photography/Makeup/Vlogging/Live Streaming, Compatible with Phones and Cameras (2020 Version)
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Returns|
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- 【2020 New Design】 This new 10’’ ring light features a touch pad in the front for brightness and color options, much easier to maneuver than its predecessors’ control panels. It offers luminance adjustment from 1-100%, and color temperature from 3000K-6000K (Warm to Cold), making it an ideal lighting solution for YouTubers, Photographers and Selfie Lovers.
- 【Safer & Brighter】 The included AC/DC adapter helps protect your safety while improving the ring light’s brightness by over 50% than other USB-powered models. It consumes little power and produces minimal heat, a great advantage when doing closeups and long-time shooting.
- 【Sturdy Tripod Stand】 Extending from 16" to 50", and tripod can be adjusted to any height within seconds as needed, short enough to stand on tabletop, tall enough to fit your height. This compact circle light set comes handy when you do makeup, artworks, beauty & fashion live streaming, video calls and more.
- 【Ultimate Compatibility】 The accompanying phone clamp and Bluetooth remote work well with Android Phones and iPhones, so it’s convenient start/stop recording without having to touch your phone. Also, you can mount your point-and-shoot camera directly on the halo ring light for high definition photos.
- 【Quality Good & Lifetime Service】 If you are wavering between a budget option or a pro option, just try this one. You get a quality ringlight set with upgraded features and lifetime money back promise. In the box: 1x Ring Light, 1x Tripod Stand, 1x Phone Holder, 1x AC/DC Adapter, 1x Bluetooth Remote Control, 1x Manual.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
UBeesize Proudly Introduces the 2020 New Touch Ring Light
The ONE Light for all your needs.
- Quick set up, Easy operation.
- Over 50% Brighter than all other USB-powered models.
- Dimmable with Various Color Temperatures (3000K-6000K) to create Warm or Cold lighting effects.
- Super compact tripod stand extending up to 50 inches for filming at full length.
- Bluetooth Remote control and Phone Holder for Phone Lovers. Compatible with all iPhones and most Android Phones.
How nice it is to have a tool with such wide applications!
- Selfies, Makeup
- Filming Videos
- Live streaming: Tutorials, Gaming, Online Class...
- Extra lighting for reading, working, gatherings…
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This have 3 lighting setting (cool, warm and mixed) with options to dim the brightness. I Instead of a usb plug this is connected to a power outlet to give a consistent power.
I uploaded a picture using the mixed lighting setting. Amazing for the price and quality!
It holds my iphone XS and I like the ability to adjust the tripod. I've gotten positive reviews from the people in my groups so far, noticing that the quality of the Live videos has gotten a lot better with the addition of the extra light on my work area.
Bottom line, if you need some decent lighting, I'd recommend this product.
***One thing to keep in mind: The kit fully mounted lets you use a phone or a camera inside de ring light, BUT, if you're planning to use a camera, remember that it MUST be a VERY small camera. For refference, I have a Canon EOS M50, its a pretty small camera as you probably know, but when I try to scroll in the camera, at one point the camera stops because the ring wont let it scroll any further. It must be one even smaller camera in order to fit it properly right there. This is not a deal breaker for me, I use the camera with the included tripod (very nice quality I must add) and the ring light with a little tripod I got here. Either way, Im very happy with this product.
Top reviews from other countries
Putting everything together was pretty easy; the tripod set up was standard. Make sure you put the small attachment on the tripod before the light or you won’t be able to plug in the power cord. The cord is a reasonable length to put the tripod beside an outlet. I love the extra built in level measurer so I know if I have the light angled at a 90 degree angle to the surface it’s on.
The tripod is not very sturdy, but that’s mainly due to the light build. The screws seem to be effective in securing certain angles, so overall the tripod is not bad. It has fantastic height compared to my old tripod (I took the picture beside my front door).
Like any standard phone holder these days, you can’t have a pop socket on your phone to use the attachment unless you face the screen backwards (back camera facing you).
One of the things I love is the 3 different types of light, because each has a different effect on the video (almost like a filter). The light is bright enough to light up a dark room, but you can also darken it so it’s not as harsh on the eyes. The buttons are on a touch pad surface that receives feedback pretty well.
For fun I tested the Bluetooth remote at different distances; as long as the door is open, you can click the button from the second floor or the basement. If the Bluetooth disconnects, the blue button will flash.
I haven’t tested the light for periods longer than 10 minutes (I do short videos), but the light seems to keep a consistent level of radiated light.
Overall, this product set is really fun and I believe a good value if you’re looking to step up your streaming game. It’s not top of the line expensive stuff, but it’s also not cheap quality stuff.
Why sell a product into the Australian market that cannot be used straight away without purchaser modification / adaptation / improvement). How can you sell a product with this major deficiency?
It's like selling a left hand drive car into Australia.... it doesn't work! You need to get it modified to be legal.
Failing to bring this major flaw to the consumers attention in their product description (to save us from having to fix this problem) demonstrates how little they care about customer satisfaction or their product's suitability for the market it is being sold in.
Purchasing a suitable adapter just adds to the price of this already expensive product and adds to the frustration.
Once I provided my own suitable supply cable this product delivers on function without a problem. 9 levels of light brightness and 3 shades - great! Tripod - nice and sturdy and built for it's intended purpose. The mount for the 10 inch ring light is solid and firm fitting and the movement adjuster is nice and tight - not sloppy. Same with the phone holder - a nice snug fit.
If you buy it - BYO power supply lead.
rather than in-person ones. I bought this tripod and ring light for the purpose of our live broadcasts and it has proven extremely useful. The tripod is compact and lightweight; don't use it outside in the wind, but indoors it is great and very stable! The phone clamp can accommodate a large variety of devices, and the ring light produces A LOT of extra light. I prefer the softer light over the bluish tone, but it does both! The tripod even has a little level to show you if it you've positioned it right. Overall very happy with the purchase.
A side benefit I noticed is that my family has relegated me to the basement for my home office, there's no windows or natural light there. After one morning meeting I left the light on and noticed I worked better throughout the day, it was like having a window there. Not a very scientific experiment but I've been leaving it running all day and out of the corner of you eye it does feel like a window and is helping me stay focused on work.
- delivered on time as indicated.
- phone holder on tripod holds phone with adjustable screw, not spring, suitable for those with bigger phones. I have a Note10+ and no need to remove phone cover, that was good for me.
- supplied power lead not AU compatible. Should be advertised so we can consider additional budget and accessories required. Now i have a light i cannot use with a webinar schedule tomorrow, which i bought this for.
- VERY plastically cheap quality made tripod.
- the light ? I'm not sure yet as i cannot turn it on to check. I guess they expect every household to have some form of travel converter.
Will I recommend it ? Definitely not.
Will I pay $73 for it ? Absolutely not.
$20 or less, i'll consider it.