Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on January 6, 2014
These were just the "s" hook I was looking for to hang pot lids in my kitchen. They are about 5" long and vinyl coated. Love the vinyl coating to resist scratching of my lids. Very strong. Perfect for the job and the price was perfect for the quantity.
on March 2, 2017
they arrived and the color was orange not red as stated dont know if sent wrong color or what. but anyway did not fit on wooden rod in closet too small,so will have to find something else in right color and size
on July 7, 2017
The hooks are very sloppy looking...lots of bubbles and holes in the vinyl coating on every S-Hook. Poor product quality.
on September 15, 2017
Ordered black and received red.
on June 1, 2016
These are great! They are red, not pinkish as pictured. I use them over a shower rod or closet rod to hang odds and ends. I also use them outdoors and the coating keeps them from rusting. Good purchase!
on September 3, 2012
I bought these to use as purse hangers with wire-shelf closet system. They hook on shelf from below and hold purses neatly! Being plastic coated, they do not scratch the painted wire shelving. The hook is large enough not to squish purse handles. I also used one for my hummingbird feeder outside.
on December 31, 2016
Used them for hanging Christmas stockings from a wrought iron railing. They worked well, and the coating prevented the hooks from scratching the finish on the rail.
on April 4, 2017
Every hook had a blemish in the coating which could easily cause a cut to the skin.
on April 19, 2017
We use them in softball in the dugout for the girl's helmets and gear so it not all over the ground.
on August 1, 2016
We don't have closets in our rental and I am going to put up a tension rod and store all my purses in my bedroom. Easy to hang and retrieve my purses.