- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil with high conc. of Terpinen - A Known Solution to Help in Fighting Acne, Toenail Issues, Dandruff, Yeast Infections, Cold Sores. (1 fl oz)
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||First Botany Cosmeceuticals|
|Specific Uses For Product||Acne|
|Skin Type||Acne Prone|
About this item
- AAA+ Grade - This Tea Tree oil belongs to our premium Gold series of oils and has highest quality. Terpinen 4 ol is the major ingredient of Tea Tree oil and this oils has high concentration of Terpinen.
- Supreme Quality Essential Tea tree Oil - This Pharmaceutical Caliber Australia Tea Tree Essential Oil is 100% pure, natural, unadulterated and untainted just to keep the efficacy most intact. A purified product of steam distilled fresh leaves. Non-Toxin, No Additives, No Preservatives, Unfiltered and Undiluted with no Fillers and No artificial ingredients added. Therapeutic Grade. Bottled in USA.
- Experience The Result - Try the First Botany Tea Tree Oil Now!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
First Botany Cosmeceuticals embarked on a mission to make beauty simple, smart and safe for all ages and genders. We craft our products to give you the amazing results you love using the best and thoroughly researched ingredients.
Our goal is to constantly search the best ingredients, anti-oxidants and create a safe, non-toxic world of Cosmeceuticals. We love our customers and have results-driven products backed by satisfaction of our consumer. We promise to deliver only the safest and most exotic products to your door and provide you with a product that you can trust. We hope you love our products as much as we do!
We strive for Unparalleled and Coherent Performance. We are profoundly committed to meet Consumer needs & harbor continuous satisfaction.
First Botany Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Oil, known by the botanical name Melaleuca Alternifolia, is known to possess antiseptic properties.
The First Botany's Melaleuca oil is one of the best natural Australian oil and is extracted from the leaves and twigs by steam distillation. Tree Tea Oil is a key ingredient of soaps, creams, lotions, and disinfectants throughout the world.
Tea tree oil is known to be a source of solutions to a lot more than the above household uses. So Try Now with complete confidence and experience
TTO possess excellent antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties. Acne can be caused due to external factors such as dirt, bacteria, chemicals in cosmetics, unhygienic living habits, over or under exposure to the sun, etc. TTO helps to get rid of acne marks.
A simple, wet ball of cotton dabbled with TTO and rubbed on the affected parts of the skin can be very beneficial in a short span of time, if used regularly but not overdone.
Happy Feet :)
Some people tend to neglect the parts of the body that might cause such skin problems. Problems emerge in the form of dandruff, itchy scalp, toe fungus, smelly feet or scalp, hair fall, cold sores and oily scalp.
All of these can be avoided with regular application of TeaTree Oil. Even nails on your hands can be cleansed and maintained properly with Tea Tree Oil
Though most of us work really hard to keep the common surfaces such as floors, windows, tables and chairs clean, we still find it hard to remove the really tough stains.
Our clothes may look clean when washed and pressed but bacteria and fungi are cunning little organisms – they find the trickiest parts of your clothes to hide in and multiply.
Product detailsSize:1 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 4.96 x 2.28 x 1.5 inches; 1 Ounces
- Date First Available : June 12, 2016
- Manufacturer : First Botany Cosmeceuticals
- ASIN : B01GYBSLFO
- Best Sellers Rank: #16,059 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #75 in Essential Oil Singles
- Customer Reviews:
Tea Tree Oil (MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA)
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. I clipped the nail as short as I could get it and continued clipping it more frequently than usual. Clean and sterilize the clippers with soap and hot water then dip it in rubbing alcohol so the fungus doesn't transfer to other toes.
2 I put the tea tree oil on my toe every day, sometimes twice a day, and then put on clean ankle socks. I also put the oil on my other toes too most of the time as a precaution. This made me go through the oil more quickly, but I thought it was worth it.
3. I used the point style Q-tip (used for make-up) to get the oil well under the nail tip to get to the nail bed. I also used it on the sides of the nail to get the oil as deep into the the nail as possible.
4. I bought the Konex non-slip wooden two-sided nail brush on Amazon (I love that product too!). I use the brush with every shower and give my toe and finger nails a two-three minute brushing. Besides cleaning, I think it really helps to promote circulation and it's invigorating to the feet.
I know everyone's situation is different, but if these tips help you, great. I am really happy with the results of this tea tree oil. I just wish nails grew faster. I highly recommend this product.
By GlamSVT on January 11, 2019
By Leeshrader on May 27, 2018
By Haley Hautau on January 29, 2018
Debo mencionas que aun no soluciono en su totalidad pero esta cicatrizando, tampoco pretendo sanar una infeccion en dias puesto tenia meses arreastrandola..
Continuare con el tratamiento ..
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.