Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: 100|Change

Showing 1-10 of 754 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 793 reviews
on July 22, 2015
Great buy! Good quality plastic. Fits pokemon cards very well! Also fits standard 2" binder. Will hold two per slot (back to back) My son has a few duplicate cards and the pocket will hold 6 cards without stretching, ripping, or becoming hard to remove. We bought two boxes will be buying more in the future! Recommend for any card collector.
review image
on August 22, 2015
These plastic protector sheets are very good quality and serve their purpose well. We are using them to store baseball cards in 3-ring binders for each of our three boys' baseball card collections. The cards fit snug and cards are easily added or removed. The plastic is plenty thick and durable and is additionally reinforced around the ring holes so they do not break around the metal ring of the binder. The view of the cards within is clear and distortion free as well. This was a great buy for 100 sheets and provides excellent protection and organization.

If only I had such a thing when I was a kid, I would be a millionaire. Instead of flipping my cards against a wall and threading them in my bicycle spokes and losing them by the thousands, I would instead have been able to calmly view my uncirculated, mint condition cards while they were securely ensconced in protective plastic; all the while planning how I would invest the small fortune the future value my card collection would provide. ;)
on May 3, 2017
Sheets are very clear and easy to use. However, there was a good chunk of defective sheets in the pack I ordered. Couldn't put cards into the center slots because the slots were still sealed. I would have looked into returning the pack if I had known, but I had already given it away as a present for the kids I babysit. We just threw those pages out and continued to use the pages that weren't effected by this.
on May 6, 2017
I just received these the other day for my extreme coupon binder. I was worried these would be super thin plastic sheets, but they are not. They are very decent quality and seem to be able to handle what I need them for. If someone were using these for trading cards this would be the PERFECT product. I am happy that this works for what I need it to though. I will be telling my other coupon friends to purchase this from here, though.
on March 27, 2017
Perfect for my use of pocket letters for pen pals. Very clear, the seams between pockets are solid and wider than the dashed lines I'm used to. This makes them a little snug for my CCG cards and project life scrapbooking, but it means you can trust they're not going anywhere! The plastic picks up finger prints easily though, so wash your hands thoroughly before using to remove oils on your hands.
on February 4, 2016
I bought these for my son to put his Ghostbuster cards in that he collects. He usually just kept his cards in a sandwich bag but I was afraid they were going to get ruined so I bought him these and I'm glad I did.
None of the plastic sleeves ripped while putting the cards in which I was very surprised. My son was able to pull the cards out without the edges of the cards getting snagged or the seams ripping on the plastic.
There are one hundred sheets so we have well past what we need for his cards so I used a lot of them for my coupons. Smaller coupons fit perfectly in these. It's so much nicer having them all organized.
on May 23, 2013
This is perfect and does exactly what it needs to. There is no fogging, the cards are easy to see etc.

One downside is the logo on the side, which isn't that bad and ignorable. The other downside is that you can't access the area to place cards in from both sides of the sheet, only one side. So if you flip it to put cards on the back, it's not possible unless you placed it in the previous page, facing backwards (not hard to do, but many other sheets offer this).

The seals are durable though and can hold multiple cards without breaking, which is nice. You definitely have a premium feel to it. Overall, I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to others who are looking for a similar product.

I used these to store Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. I should note that you will probably need a large binder or multiple binders for this, since 100 sheets is a lot, and when they're all full of cards they become "bigger" so there is less space. So if you buy this, make sure to get a nice binder!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 2, 2016
Great Quality pockets for any card collections that you have, The holes are reinforced so will not tear when turning pages in your book. This is a great price for the amount of sheets that you get . Clear slots so easy to see through without removing the contents, Keeps your collectables in perfect shape so can keep them new looking for years. I will be back to get more of these soon. I would recommend to all who have a collection that needs protecting.
VINE VOICEon November 16, 2010
I bought 2 of these to organize my tons and tons of coupons. I keep them in a 3 inch binder and they work SOOO perfectly!! The fit into a regular sized binder, they are just the size of a sheet of paper so there is no overhang! I recommend you also buy subject dividers and instead of just putting them into the binder with the sheets, put the dividers into page protectors and cut out a slit for the tab to stick out. This allows the tabs to stick out past the baseball card sheets instead of being even with them and hard to read. These are good quality sheets that are sturdy to my almost daily use.
on May 18, 2017
Great bang for your buck! I love both its work and appearance. Works great. everything else is perfect. Overall a fantastic product that I would definitely recommend.
These are great for the money and work very well does what it says what a great buy Do not buy this. a good feeling I like this Nice work. Works well enough.  Overall a fantastic product that I would definitely recommend.
They worked and are beautiful!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.