100% Baby Alpaca Yarn Skeins - Set of 3 (Light Grey) - AndeanSun - Luxuriously soft for knitting, crocheting - Great for baby garments, scarves, hats, and craft projects - Light Grey
- NATURALLY WARM & SOFT: Alpaca fiber is a luxury fiber that offers the best natural thermal protection and greatest qualities of all the luxury fibers.
- HIGHEST QUALITY: True Premium Quality 100% Baby Alpaca Yarn / DK-Light Worsted Weight works beautifully for baby garments, shawls, scarves, hats, sweaters and many other projects you have in mind.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Weight Category #3. 150 grams total, 50 grams per skein or 5.28 ounces total, 1.76 ounces per skein. Approximately 366 yards/336 meters total, 122 yards/112 m per skein. US needle size 6/5.5sts per inch is recommended.
- SUSTAINABLE: Sustainable & environmentally friendly, our skeins are made from the finest alpaca wool that is shorn from Alpacas once a year with the greatest of care, a necessary part of maintaining good animal health.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: You'll love the soft, warm, feel of our 100% Baby Alpaca Yarn, but for whatever reason you may return the product no questions asked within 90 days
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Why use 100% Baby Alpaca Yarn? Alpaca is a naturally antimicrobial, hypoallergenic, flame resistant fiber. I can't imagine using anything else to craft special items for my loved ones. The yarn itself is super soft and luxurious. You will love the silky feel of it on your skin. It's not itchy like wool and has many other great beneftis to include moisture wicking and the best thermal protection of even all of the luxury fibers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
212 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
last knit alpaca for socks when my dad was dying of cancer... and he loved them sooo much. said they were so soft they helped his pain.
don't miss this opportunity.
ps... would recommend #2 needles for the socks - tried #1 in swatch, but felt it was a bit too stiff.
pps - to AndeanSun... let me know plz if you ever do a peach and/or pink... and would be glad to design for you as well :)
Will definitely use the rest to make another hat