Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now

Showing 61-70 of 277 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 306 reviews
on January 10, 2014
This was a Christmas gift from me to myself. I've not owned a scarf since I was a child but it's come in very handy with the recent cold snap we had. It's a very warm scarf. I have a big neck, so my only wish is that it was slightly longer to make it easier to wrap.
on February 7, 2014
Scarf seems like a good value, soft, with generous dimensions. It's light to medium weight, which perhaps makes it dressier and easier to wear it under a coat. I was disappointed that the pictured color was misleading, but actually the name of the color was more indicative and it's still a fine one. The scarf is relatively new so am not sure how fadeproof the purple is.
on December 29, 2016
This scarf is not made from cashmere.
on January 30, 2010
I bought this scarf when I was looking for natural fabrics to wear. I have been suffering from folliculitis on the neck, face, back, and chest for 4 years. If you have this condition, you know how frustrating, painful, embarrasing, uncomfortable, and desperate for relief you can get. A suggestion by a co-worker got me started on a polyester elimination routine whereby I am slowly but surely eliminating polyester in my environment. Not such a small undertaking when EVERYTHING contains polyester! I am talking everything you can think of that is polyester, even my pillows were replaced with natural buckwheat pillows that have 100% cotton pillow covers. It takes a lot of looking to find 100% natural fabrics, and you have to read the labels really close, but it is really worth it in the end!

BTW- this has been a successful venture for me - my skin started to heal within one week! I would estimate that 75% of my condition was cleared just by using natural fabrics in my environment. My dermatologist recently started me on Finacea, which is supposedly treatment for Rosacea, and that took care of the rest. My skin is now the best it has been for 4 years! Hooray!

On to the scarf: This little beauty is so soft and smooth that I was able to wear it next to my bare skin with no irritation whatsoever. It is warm, soft, & cuddly. The colors are FANTASTIC and I have had many compliments on it. I am planning to purchase a couple more in differnt colors just to have a variety. This scarf is really nice because you can really dress up an otherwise plain looking outfit with it. You can wear it for dress up, like I did for my Christmas party, or for everyday wear, like I do with my winter coat.
on December 8, 2016
Beautiful scarf just NOT cashmere!
on February 15, 2014
I ordered this scarf for a Christmas gift...she had been wanting a red cashmere scarf and was so happy! I thought it came in a gift box for some reason but other than that this was a great purchase!
on December 21, 2013
This scarf has all the soft texture and warm color of an expensive cashmere accessory,but it is priced for wear by the not-so-super rich! It makes it almost fun to go outside on a cold Winter day.
on December 8, 2012
I was expecting something more luxurious feeling. This is stiffer than I would expect cashmere to be and I'm pretty sure the label is glued on with some sort of fabric adhesive. It is definitely on the cheaper end of the cashmere scale. I will not be gifting this product as I thought. I will most likely return it. The color is nice though and is exactly as pictured.
on December 29, 2013
The color of the actual scarf was much closer to a true red than the picture depicts. For me, that was a great thing. The cashmere is thick and sumptuous, but not bulky. Perfect for winter.
on December 20, 2016
This is a nice looking scarf but it is not very soft as far as cashmere goes. I could have boutht a softer scarf at fred meyer for 12 dollars. I really feel like i over paid for this item.