100% Egyptian Cotton - Luxury - 1000 Thread Count - Deep Pocket - Sateen - Sheet Set (Queen, White)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Egyptian Cotton 1000 Thread Count
- LUXURY AND COMFORT. You'll be pleasantly surprised at the amazing quality and craftsmanship used to create these 5-star hotel quality sheets and pillowcases. From the light sateen weave 18-Inch deep pockets to the incredibly soft 1000 thread count, we believe in quality and comfort.
- MORE SLEEP FOR A BETTER YOU. You deserve a restful night's sleep. Thomas Gene luxury bedding is specifically designed with you in mind. Our quality sheets are expertly woven so that every inch ensures a cool, breathable and relaxing night. Sleep longer, live better.
- CLASSIC LOOK WITH EXTRA DEEP POCKETS. Looking for a classic sheet set that will fit your pillow top mattress? Our luxury sheet sets are perfect for you! Every QUEEN SET includes: one Large Flat Sheet 90x102, one Fitted Sheet 60x80 with Extra Deep 18-inch Pockets with 360-degree elastic, TWO Pillow Cases 21x32. We've also included a custom designed elegant gift box perfect for any occasion.
- EASY CARE FOR PEACE OF MIND. Our sheets are certified 100% Egyptian Cotton and are incredibly durable. We've included "easy care instructions" to help maintain a lifetime of use. Our sheets are machine washable and built to last. Soft and dependable every single time.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. We're so confident that you'll love our sheets, that we offer a "no questions" return policy. If you don't love the Thomas Gene Egyptian cotton sheets, simply return them in the first 30 days for a full refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Best Luxury Bedding in White, Charcoal, King and Queen. At Thomas Gene, we are building luxury products for your home that help reduce the stress of a busy life. Click Add to Cart now to enjoy this bedding!
100% Egyptian Cotton the Finest Quality on the Market
SET Includes: 1 Flat Sheet (90x102) ~ 1 Fitted Sheet (60x80) ~ 2 Pillow Cases (21x32)
Our Extra Large Deep Pockets, : Measure 18" in depth.
Beautifully Stitched 4" Hem on our Sheets & Pillowcases. Machine Washable.
100% MONEY BACK Guarantee: If, For Whatever Reason, You Don't Absolutely Love Your Thomas Gene Purchase. Just Return It, And We Will Refund Every Penny. No Questions Asked.
Click "Add to Cart"
Thank You for Buying. Thomas Gene 100% Egyptian Cotton Our sheets are woven dyed and sewn with specific standards and requirements that produce excellence.
Each one of us spends about one-third of our lives in our bed. Sleep plays a vital role in our good health and well-being throughout our lives.
Getting enough quality sleep can help protect your mental health, physical health, quality of life, and safety.
We are excited to bring you luxury in the endeavor to make your overall health the best it can be.
Our Thomas Gene 100% Egyptian Cotton has a feeling of relaxation, peace, and comfort within its threads. Here's to peaceful sleep & a better YOU
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are really good sheets - but you have to wash them several times to get them soft. I LOVE high thread count cotton sheets (who doesn't?) and have been purchasing expensive sheets from Bed Bath and Beyond for years. I am used to dropping $150-$200 on good, soft sheets. When I saw these, I hadn't even paid attention to all the "I was offered these at a discounted price for an honest review" reviews. If I had noticed those, I might not have purchased. It seems like a scam.
Anyway, once I received the sheets and washed them, I thought they were scratchy. I didn't sleep AT ALL the first night we had them. My husband said he loved them, but I think it was because we had just spent $200 on new sheets, so the dollar sign was convincing him. I was planning on sending them back, but I searched online about how to make sheets soft. After washing them 3 times with vinegar and regular detergent, they were less scratchy and ready for use. I slept a little better that night but knew they would eventually be as soft as I was hoping, once my body oils (ew) softened them up. And two weeks later, they are great. I love them. I love them so much I told my mom about them and she purchased my husband and I another set for an anniversary gift.
So yes, they are scratchy at first, but once you wash them in vinegar several times and sleep on them, they are VERY good sheets.
I was not paid to leave this review and I paid full price for my sheets! :)
I've always liked cotton sheets, and hate that microfiber stuff.
I purchased these to replace an older pair of cotton sheets that had simply gotten too old, these sheets didn't disappoint. Egyptian Cotton still remain the best quality sheets on the market.
-thin and lightweight
-don't suffocate you or overheat you
-easy to wash
-will stain easy
-requires delicate care
Was excited to receive these sheets and was happy with their quality at first. However, after only weeks of use and having cared for the sheets as advised, I was disappointed to see several tears in the fitted sheet and on one of the pillowcases. I do not expect a product of this quality to rip so easily and was disappointed to spend so much on sheets I thought would be well worth the price over time. If you want something that will last you a couple weeks you are better off with a discount set from TJ Maxx. Would not recommend!!
I did not find this to be the case. I washed the sheets one time before use. They were silkier than my other sheets.
I'm enjoying them and they look nice, too.